Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watch your mouth dammit!! LOL

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM
  • 22 Replies

Ive been getting onto SO lately to watch his mouth around DD because she is picking up words really fast. Well, yesterday I was playing a video game and yelled out Damn! Next thing I know DD comes running up to me and said "DAMN"! LMAO I was like... NOOOOOO dont say that! She hasnt said it since, but I need to take my own advice! Im just lucking is was a not so bad word that she said and not some of the other words SO and I accidently say on a daily basis.

What was your LO first curse word and what age were they?!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrandonsMom1000
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:31 AM

S--t, my son was 1 1/2-2.

exceptalilfish
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM

FIL taught DS shit at about 12 months lol.

Nera1214
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM

Sh*t....my daughter was 2 years old. She hit her finger, and I heard here scream "sh*t"

Click Here!! & Enjoy Popular Topics!!www.cafemom.com/group/betterlivingformoms

richgirljj
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM

summabits

that's what my two year old said...

Phatpatswife

Mine have never said them.

My ds just learned "duh" though. Too funny, he's 17 months and walks around saying it.

brookelynn0203

My DD said damb it when she was 2.

My parents swear my first word was shit.  I supposedly tripped and said shit! Not sure if its true but they have never once changed their story, nice huh! 

I am a BF, 5PT Harnassing, Co-sleeping, VAX, CIO, OCD, AR, WOTH, NON PA, Non-Spanking, CHD-Surviving, Single Mommy and PROUD OF IT!!!
 "I'm out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe"

I was born with a broken heart......and I survived it!

okchev73
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:34 AM

the first cuss word i heard my son say was shit.........he was about 18 months old at the time and we was outside with his daddy working on a truck and my son was playing with his cars on the pavement and we didnt think he was paying attention to us talking and my s/o got distracted and dropped a tool on his foot and said sh** and my ds got a tool and dropped on his car and said the same thing....thats when we had a talk with him about repeating stuff he hears.......and ever since then he hasnt repeated any cuss words he hears..and ask us now if he can repeat what we say if he thinks its a bad word

youngmamma11
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:35 AM

My daughter has just learned these.. she will say Damn it.. Stupid.. and crappy. Yesterday we were driving and she said "look at the crappy bird".. ughhh.  She know better than to say Damn it and Stupid.. she gets a smack on the hand everytime she says them... and we watch what we say now..

jenny198356
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM

My daughter is 3 and she told me one day that I was being a bitch....I didnt even get on to her because I was so caught off gaurd....I laugh at it now.It is kinda funny hearing it from a 3 year old. Sometimes she keeps me in check....lol. For the bashers, it is not okay for her to say that and she knows it.

MommySteph06
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I think the first one my oldest has said was God Damnit. Yea. The worst one. I didn't hear her, but SO did. He said it took everything he had to keep from laughing at her. She was about 2 or so. My youngest isn't even talking yet (he's 14 months), but I wonder what his first one will be...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)