Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It makes me giggle!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:47 AM
  • 9 Replies

New Kids On The Block are on The Today show right now.  I have never been a big fan of them.  I'm a little young for them but still totally remember some of my classmates being crazy about them.  What makes me laugh is the 30 somethings that are STILL obsessed with them.  HEHE!  They're grown women! LOL

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
humanjunglegym
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM

bump. :)

Phenomemom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:52 AM

It's definitely a little silly...and I used to love them. Key words being "used to". LOL.

Twizlr
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM

I remember New Kids on the Block.  I was so into them when I was like 11.  Guess I grew out of the "boy band" stage though because I laughed my a$$ off when I heard they were making a come back.  I can't even imagine being my age and going nuts over a band I actually like now let alone a band I liked when I was a kid. LOL!  To each their own though. 

Katelynlistening to tunesNoahbaseballColintoddler boy

humanjunglegym
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Quoting Phenomemom:

It's definitely a little silly...and I used to love them. Key words being "used to". LOL.

I get the "used to" I even get the "yay, they're making a come-back" but the "OMG!  IT'S NKOTB! *SCREAM*"- I don't get. LOL

BrandonsMom1000
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM

I used to be obsessed wth them, too.  I even bought their new reunion cd, only for the memories.  I make my husband listen to it and my kids love "The Right Stuff".. They are only 6 and 3.

Phenomemom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:01 AM

LOL...you mean you don't swoon all over them?!?

Quoting humanjunglegym:

Quoting Phenomemom:

I get the "used to" I even get the "yay, they're making a come-back" but the "OMG!  IT'S NKOTB! *SCREAM*"- I don't get. LOL

mom2four1978
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I saw them in concert when I was like 12. It was great then but I have no desire to do it again.

humanjunglegym
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Quoting Phenomemom:

LOL...you mean you don't swoon all over them?!?

Quoting humanjunglegym:

Quoting Phenomemom:

Ummm, no. Lol.  They're all quite a bit older than me and I've never been a boy band fan.  A bunch of middle age dads singing and dancing doesn't do it for me. lol

humanjunglegym
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Quoting BrandonsMom1000:

I used to be obsessed wth them, too.  I even bought their new reunion cd, only for the memories.  I make my husband listen to it and my kids love "The Right Stuff".. They are only 6 and 3.

That's abuse! LOL-j/k.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)