Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uh oh, time to raise the crib railings

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM
  • 6 Replies

my son Cole, who is 7 1/2 months has been standing holding onto something for like a month. not soon later he's been pulling himself up when already sitting up.  now today he just learned to get into the sitting position himself.   then when i put him down to nap, he was gonna throw one of his little fits so i went to walk away (i usually only let hiim cry for like a minute, he needs it) i look behind me, i see him sit up and then...

he's getting so mobile!  i gotta watch him so much now!  i know he's gonna be a little troublemaker lol

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Awww so cute! You spend the first 6+ months waiting for them to do all these milestones and then you wish they never did it lmao! Its a proud moment, though! He is such a cutie! He will be a troublemaker AND a heartbreaker! 

Tyler Joseph ~ 09/26/03 & Aubri Stacia ~ 08/08/08

My heart, my soul, my life!

When you are happy, I'll love you with a joyful heart. ~ When you are sad, I'll love you with a heart made heavier by your tears. ~ When you are right, I'll love you with a heart filled with pride. ~ When you are wrong, I'll love you with a heart that has learned acceptance. ~ When you succeed, I'll love you with a cheering heart. ~ When you fail, I'll love you with a heart that rewards the efforts you made. ~ When you dream, I'll love you with an encouraging heart. ~ When you give up, I'll love you with a heart that is strong enough for the both of us. ~ And when you are simply you, in whatever mood or phase of your life, I'll love you with all my heart, and more than you'll ever know. 

Geminiashes
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

thank you!

hfs1998
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM

he's adorable!  at least he gave you warning, my son wasn't pulling up, wasn't sitting up on his own and then bam!  he threw himself out of the crib and landed on his head.  thank God, he was okay (he was actually laughing afterwards).  he is going to turn all of my hair gray, I have a feeling.

Geminiashes
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM

wow, thats scary.  good he was alright!  yeah his father used to climb out of the crib perfectly without hurting himself even with the railings all the way up and all.  too many signs already that he's gonna be taking after his dad lol

Quoting hfs1998:

he's adorable!  at least he gave you warning, my son wasn't pulling up, wasn't sitting up on his own and then bam!  he threw himself out of the crib and landed on his head.  thank God, he was okay (he was actually laughing afterwards).  he is going to turn all of my hair gray, I have a feeling.

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on May. 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM

now he is just too darn cute!!

Geminiashes
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:29 AM

thanks!

Quoting mybabyapples:

now he is just too darn cute!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)