Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nakey time?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM
  • 28 Replies

Poll

Question: so.....

Options:

yes

no

other, theres always an other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 82

View Results

do you let your little ones have nakey time?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PUMPKIN1117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM

YES! they love to feel the breeeze! lol...well the baby. not the 6yr old any more 

♥ Georgina          butterfly on head
And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Pretty much every day. Both of my kids will yank their clothes off when i get them dressed.

celticreverie
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Yep. :) She can be naked at home whenever she wants to. It was very helpful with potty training too LOL. :)

millerranch2003

i always let my boys when they were little have nakey time, espescially after the bath.  When they started playing with "it", that was the time to put "it" away, which was pretty soon.  They always has so much fun.

luvmyaustin

yes always they love it!!!

lilysmommy23
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM

My 2yr old demands it sometimes lol. I will get her out of the bath n say what do u want to wear today? n sometimes she says "i dont wanna get dressed yet, I wanna be a nakey butt" lol

CarterMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM

yup! my 4 year old still asks if he can be "nudey butt" for a while after bath :) 

Mrs.McCoy917

never thought about it my boys are 15months and i think im just afraid of them peeing everywhere.

wedding website    

nancycsel

I choose other.. it's not that I don't let her have nakey time... my daughter hates being naked.. She can't stand not wearing a shirt or pants/short. After her bath she tells me to put on her diaper.

NESmith63
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I am an "other" this time lol.....just becuase I would totally allow my son to have nakey time but he HATES being naked....a could months ago when he go out of the tub I asked him if he wanted to run around naked for awhile.  He said "WHAT?!?! NO WAY!" lol I think he thought I was insane. Its a fight with him to even wear shorts and short sleeves!

baseball                                                baby gift
   Matthew Dylan 3/9/05                                      Makayla Anne 2/27/09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)