Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help with daughters hair

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 10 Replies

she is only 16 month. i have no idea on how to fix her hair. it is trying to curl on me. i have a hard time getting it to laydown. please any advice is welcome. yeah her hair is doing a spiral curl in the middle and curls up on both end at the bottom. she will not let me put clips in her hair.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dd072175
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM

I don't know, heres a bump, but I think it is adorable how it is.  

Kays_Mama06
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Why would you want to keep it flat?

If her hair is curly, her hair is curly. Not much you can do. I mean you could get it cut.. Sometimes the curls disappear that way.

Curls are adorable. Then again, i'm bias being that i have curly hair and my son does too.  

silla710
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I love her hair how it is!

Lauriemom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I would just brush it and leave it natural...it looks beautiful!!  Does it get in her eyes? Is that why you want to style it??

Laurie

alee72
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM

my dd have same hair,i just keep it grow,wont ever cut it;-)

alouya21

Quoting Lauriemom:

I would just brush it and leave it natural...it looks beautiful!!  Does it get in her eyes? Is that why you want to style it??

Laurie

yeah the front of it is so long but i cant get her to sit still long enough to cut it. how can i style it so the bang wont get in her eyes

jaxTheMom

Oh do not mess with her lovely little curls!  She's gonna be a curly head, you don't want to try and make that lay down.

go to naturallycurly.com - they have a bunch of forums, including one for moms of curly heads.

madhouseof5
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Now thats not curly

This is curly and aI am sorry theres nothing you can do with it until its grown some LOL oo apart from enjoy her very pretty hair

This is before and after brushing LOL and taken when she was about 4 she is now 6 and her hair is not as curly Sorry theres nothing much you can do

you can see what she looks like now on my profile page if you want to see

UK.gif UK image by xxx_qui_xxxMade_in_England1.gif made in england image by sumayah2003UK.gif UK image by rommel_phthunitedkingdom.gif uk image by alisonjohn
Lauriemom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Hmm will she tolorate soft headbands??

Quoting alouya21:

Quoting Lauriemom:

Laurie

yeah the front of it is so long but i cant get her to sit still long enough to cut it. how can i style it so the bang wont get in her eyes

alouya21
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM

i have some and they leave marks on her head. she has senitive skin

Quoting Lauriemom:

Hmm will she tolorate soft headbands??

Quoting alouya21:

Quoting Lauriemom:

Laurie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)