Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not getting my mothers day present til next month..maybe longer

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

but its a good thing. We got our taxes (finally) a couple weeks ago, and hubby was gonna get me a mothers ring for mothers day....when he didn't order it, i kinda made a comment about how i guessed i wasn't gonna get it. He thought mothers day was a few weeks away still. I told him that its this sunday. So he got online and ordered my ring! It takes 3 weeks to process and plus the shipping time....but its a beautiful ring....i got to pick it out, so i know i will like it.

Here is a pic of it...I got yellow gold since my wedding ring is yellow gold also. The stones on mine will be Peridot, Pink Tourmaline, Peridot, White Topaz (so a greenish, a pink, another greenish and then a diamond looking one) and the names will be Cameron (where it says Cole), Xavier (where it says Kelly), Deborah (where it says Erika) and Gage (where it says Chad). Cameron and Debi are my oldest 2, but since they were both born in August, i wanted their birth stones to be seperate so it didn't look bad or anything.....

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissAndrea125
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Aww, that is so cute! Better late than never right? lol I'm not getting anything I don't think. I won't let hubby spend money on me, unless I pick out a pair of shoes or something lol :) 

nazratred
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM

How beautiful! Where did you find this beautiful ring?

I Don't Skinny Dip.......I Chunky Dunk.            

brave.jpg picture by DariaW516

judy_bug08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:43 PM

thats actually a funny story. Hubby came home from work one day and said him and his brothers are gonna go in halves and get their mom a mothers ring for her birthday...he asked if i could look some up online and find one i thought she would like....so i came across several websites and still couldn't find one that she would like....but i told hubby i had wanted one since i was gonna have our last baby. He said for mothers day he would get me one. I found the one he got me at:

http://www.momsjewelrybox.com/

and the link to mine is:

http://www.momsjewelrybox.com/Mothers-Jewelry/40039-GEN.htm

Quoting nazratred:

How beautiful! Where did you find this beautiful ring?

hannahGIV
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:44 PM

ooo pretty.

:D

im waiting for my mother's day gift around the first of july. :D

then after he/she gets here, im going to go on a big fat shopping spree(when i find the time of course)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)