Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you favorite things?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  • 20 Replies

Just like the title says I want to see your favorite things. Could be candy, landscapes, animals, cartoons,flowers paintings, anything goes!  I'm looking for inspiration to dye some yarn I'm going to spin up and would like to see some of everyone's favorite things! :)

Opinon.png Funny Icon image by liertosasukethicon.jpg Funny Icon image by HorenSehenLebenthoffendyou.jpg funny icon image by HieiLawliet

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Hm.. my favorite thing to do is COOKING!  Or maybe I should say baking?  Lol people call me the next Betty Crocker  =]

I'm also obsessed with cookbooks.  I probably have around 500 so far.. who knows maybe one day i'll be able to write my own!

Holly126
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Hm.. my favorite thing to do is COOKING!  Or maybe I should say baking?  Lol people call me the next Betty Crocker  =]

I'm also obsessed with cookbooks.  I probably have around 500 so far.. who knows maybe one day i'll be able to write my own!

That's great! Do you have a Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook? That Red and White Checkered one? I love that thing, :)

Holly126
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Bump  no one wants to share anything?

Guess I don't produce enough drama.

PugBug_117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I love Sunflowers, Andes Mints, Snickers, Lady Bugs, Panda Bears......red nail polish and blue clear skies.

NikkiClink
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I love fresh lemonade, hearts the smell of roses and the smell of acrylic (I know weird, but it reminds me of my mom.)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM

These are my favorite things... haha!

Also popsicles (winter or summer), walking bare foot on the first warm day after the snow melts and the grass is finally green. Sunflowers. Going to the beach. Sitting in the sun. my husband. lol! My mom and dad's house. and butterflies when they land on you. I have a ton of favorites but these are some.

Holly126
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

These are my favorite things... haha!

Also popsicles (winter or summer), walking bare foot on the first warm day after the snow melts and the grass is finally green. Sunflowers. Going to the beach. Sitting in the sun. my husband. lol! My mom and dad's house. and butterflies when they land on you. I have a ton of favorites but these are some.

Beautiful! What type of dog is that?

Thanks everyone for your posts. I've got a couple of ideas forming in my head, when they're dyed I'll post them for everyone to see! :)

mushmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Let's see. I love a breeze, especially on the beach.  The smell of burning leaves in the fall.  The smell of my baby's head after a bath.  A nap on a rainy afternoon (not that I get those anymore).  The sound of my baby saying "ma-ma".   Snuggling in my dh's arms.

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I love sweet southern tea, music, small towns, wine, Coors Light, and my family. 

ElijahsMommy58
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM

This:

and sweet tea. :)

Twilight-Icons    Twilight-Icons

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)