Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many...?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: So how much is too much for YOU?

Options:

5+

other???

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 39

View Results

How many kids is too many? For YOU...and your family.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Phenomemom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Four is too many. We have three now...our two, and our 13 year old nephew. We may have another child when the nephew graduates HS.

itsallabtthem84
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:53 PM

I have no clue how many would be to many for us.

Lauriemom

For me, 3 is too many, I have 2 beautiful daughters and I am dont' want any more.  I have my hands full now as it is, LOL

hfs1998

I really don't know.  I have three so far and they aren't too much for me (well, to be honest SOMETIMES they are too much for me but then again sometimes DH is too much for me too, lol!).  I would love to have another baby, I don't know if that will happen or not.  We had a hard time having this last one even though the first two happened quickly and easily.

celticreverie
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:54 PM

3 would be perfect :) But only in a few years when the first two are in school and I have my career started and we could afford it :)

For DH 3 would be too many, he just wants two.

amymarie0315
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Two is too many for us... at least right now. I am pretty happy with just the one child. My husband could have more... but for the house that we want to buy (fingers crossed that we can get it!) and financially, we are most comfortable with 1 right now.

Maybe a 2nd later on after I get my doctoral degree and secure a job that pays well so my husband can stay home. We will have the room in this house...I'm just set on being able to bring in money, too, in a few years.

PugBug_117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Right now we're good with two. My hubby never wants anymore, but I secretly do! At least one more! I use to want 5....but no, one more, possibly 2, if it was twins that would work great, would be nice!

Firsttimemom252
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM

any number pass 4

CafeMom Tickers
mommy4ever07
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I voted other just because I don't think we will ever be given "to much"

I went from no kids to a nanny of four who I took care of nearly 20 hours a day to adding my son into the mix to just my son when he was 6 weeks old. Honestly I think having just my son is harder on me than when I had all 5 of the kids simply because with the 5 we were always on the go to some appointment or karate or school event, church something.

SGJsmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM

We have our fifth on the way. I think 10 would be too much for us...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)