Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really are you that stupid?!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my ex husband is having a baby with another woman.  yay glad you moved on but too bad you have a great ass girlfriend who is so stupid she stays with your lying cheating ass.  So let me clarify this.  She is 5 months pregnant with his daughter so yay my son is having a sister but i feel bad for this girl.  HE doesn't take care of his 5 year old son what makes you think he will take care of you and your daughter just wait you will see.  The big thing here is she knows he is cheating she sees the numbers the texts and i tell her that he calls me when he is out on dates with other girls becasue i think she deserves to know then she cries to me telling me how horrible he is what the hell huh!!!  I just don't get women like her.  If it were you would you really stay with all the facts of infidelity just because you're pregnant?  I just think how bad her life is going to be he abused me what makes you think he won't do the same to you i mean he already puts his fist through the wall to avoid hitting you. some females just don't learn until its too late. 

by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
guam_mama
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

she could be one of those ladies who wants to catch him red handed...until that happens, she will always hope and pray he is not cheating, even though it's kind of obvious he is.

PugBug_117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM

I wouldn't stay with him, and I think it's sad that women do stay in those situations, but some feel that is is their only option, and perhaps have been brainwashed to some extent. If you're told something long enough, you'll probably end up believing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)