Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF YOU COULDNT GET CAUGHT....(no bashing)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM
  • 48 Replies

ok mamas, i know i'm not the only one who would something bad if i knew i wouldnt get caught lol. like, i would kick this girl's ass for messing with my DH...IF I COULDNT GET CAUGHT. i have a baby and i would never risk going to jail over that dirty pirate hooker lol what would you do???

I'm a formula feeding, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, delayed vaccinating, will be spanking, picture taking, sunkist drinking, softball playing, family loving MOMMY!!!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sportychik2003
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:00 PM

ok maybe i'm the only one lol

I'm a formula feeding, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, delayed vaccinating, will be spanking, picture taking, sunkist drinking, softball playing, family loving MOMMY!!!

EddiesMommy712
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:01 PM

If I knew I couldn't get caught, I would rob a bank so that I could pay all my bills!

MBargie

Hmm, I could think of a few things.....haha. **cough INLAWS**

** Married To The Love of My Life Jason 12/17/04 **

**Proud Mama to 3 Wonderful Kids**

** Kenadi Isabelle Ann 11/30/05 **

** Korben Tyler Cage 11/06/06 **

** Konner David William 8/11/08 **

sportychik2003

i'll drive the get away car for sure!!

Quoting EddiesMommy712:

If I knew I couldn't get caught, I would rob a bank so that I could pay all my bills!

dragonflykiss44
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:02 PM

oh i'd be right there beside you hunting down my "dirty pirate hooker" man i'd love to bash her face in.  

dragonflykiss44

i'll sit in the back seat screaming "GO GO GO!!"

Quoting sportychik2003:

i'll drive the get away car for sure!!

Quoting EddiesMommy712:

sportychik2003

i had to get her number blocked b/c she would keep texting him random crap just to show that she wasnt going away

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

oh i'd be right there beside you hunting down my "dirty pirate hooker" man i'd love to bash her face in.  

thurbese
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I'd beat the hell out of my sisters boyfriend. He's so pathetic.

Dharrell
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:03 PM

me too!!

Quoting EddiesMommy712:

I am an Army wife..If you cant support the troops you can stand in front of them. I don't cuss like a sailor, I cuss like a fucking soldier's wife..HOOAH! You hate the war but don't support the troops? Well I have one word for you..Pathetic! All Soldier's wives hate the war, but we stand behind the troops because they are over there protecting your freedom so you don't have to. Military wives have the hardest jobs in this country. We put our own lives and families on hold for your freedom. So next time you judge the Army, just remember that its not a job, its an HONOR. And behind every strong soldier there is an even stronger woman who stands beside him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart!

sportychik2003
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM

we would need a cargo van to carry all the "bank robbing mamas" haha

Quoting Dharrell:

me too!!

Quoting EddiesMommy712:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)