Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hmmm I got a question....

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:12 PM
  • 18 Replies

I know there's a group for food/menues, but I figured I'd get more replies here. What do you put in plain yogurt to make it taste good? Kid friendly too? I am used to eating Yoplait light fruity yogurt but I have this tub of plain that I need to use up for something and I was planning on making some yogurt dishes for my son and maybe me.

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me!

I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christian, choir singin, recyclin, natural products usin, vaccinatin, non co-sleepin, CIO method usin, soy milk drinkin, organic milk givin, coffee drinkin, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burnin, as Green as I can get, WAHM.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:12 PM

bump

mommasbois
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:13 PM

mix with fruit and honey. MmMmmm

MommyRivera
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Fruit? Granola? 

Ashlee- Mommy to Dallas (4-13-06), Gabriel (1-15-08), and Baby due 9-23-09!

nemiller
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM

i buy vanilla flavored  yogurt and put fruit in it.  even with plain, i imagine the fruit would be good.  you could even mix it with jelly or honey or something similar.

lizzy-k
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM

sorry i dont eat yogurt. i am allergic to fruit.

"TOY"ing WITH YOUR PASSION   kiss mini

Hisservent
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM

what about a packet of oatmeal?

Quoting MommyRivera:

Fruit? Granola?

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me!

I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christian, choir singin, recyclin, natural products usin, vaccinatin, non co-sleepin, CIO method usin, soy milk drinkin, organic milk givin, coffee drinkin, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burnin, as Green as I can get, WAHM.

hfs1998
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM

applesauce, bananas.  once I put food dye in plain yogurt and the kids were thrilled with blue yogurt, lol!

melissa252
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM
fruit smoothies?
gobimom

you could also use it to make fruit dip 

meryclaire

BUMP

Cassandra

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)