Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off...show us your CATS.

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

We always see dog posts, but I want to see all the kitties. Here are my cats. We don't have them anymore because my oldest son showed severe allergies as soon as he came home from the hospital. We re-homed them to people we know so that we could still visit them. But I miss seeing them everyday : (

Mu Shoo (I posted this pic in the Siamese post, but I'll post again)...he is half Siamese and half Orange Tabby

And Linkin, my big orange tabby...(I have a soft spot for orange tabbies!)

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleschatzi
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM

This is my cat,his name is Capone,my hubby got him for my birthday,and he's just absolutely nuts.lol

Mandafers
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Here OP, you will like this one :) It's actually my parents kitten, but we love it just the same!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy

"Tolerance means I treat you with respect even when we totally disagree. You're a child of God. You're worthy of dignity. We may disagree, but we're going to tolerate each other, and even more than that, we can be friends. You're never going to please everybody. I don't need to agree with somebody in order to love them." - Rick Warren

littleschatzi
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Oh,my gosh...I want another kitten too...I love orange ones.awww..

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on May. 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM

This is my buddy Tigger, we had to give him to a friend since my daughter started breaking out in hives (strange since we gave him to our daughter when she was one and its been almost 3 years and now she has allergies). He was my baby boy and he loves sleeping with my daughter till she went to sleep then he came out to me. Its funny that the only person he attacked and bit was my sister lol

sunshine21pa
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I'm a Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diaper Using, part time Co Sleeping, Formula Feeding, baby wearing, Non CIO, married mommy to a beautiful baby girl!!

lilmomma92706
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Here's my little snugglepuss

alleykatt28
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM

FLOYD!!

greengirl106
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I know! It's like cats just aren't special enough! I like seeing the kitties better! BTW lots of pretty cats, I have a special place in my heart for the orange ones!Leo very upset with me!

Sophia LOVES her daddy!

NikkiPhoenix
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM

OTTER.

She is now three weeks old!

Kawasaki Disease Awareness!

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing?  Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing?  Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)