Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoo's!!! everyone loves them!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM
  • 30 Replies

We've all shows pics of OUR tattoo's and very few have posted ones of our SO tatts. So lets post some of our SO tatts. just for the fun of it.

these are the only ones i have, i'll have to get more pics of his tattoos when he gets home. he has about 8 of them. and sorry they arent the best pics. its all i could find.

The one in the top pic on his arm is of a dream catcher with a bear claw in the center.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PreggoPebbles
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I'll have to see if I can find any pics of hubby's tattoos.  He has two.  One on his wrist (my name) and one on his arm (my nickname).  Lemme go look through my pics on here...

lcappytan05
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM

my hubby doesnt have any! he's such a wimp...lol!

he could get them done for free because my parents own a tattoo/body piercing shop and my dad is a tattoo artist....but he doesnt have any....

Are you an Evolution Mommy??? Come join my group! click here!

alleykatt28
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM

my hubby doesnt have any :(

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

dragonflykiss44
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM

oh hell, me and my hubby would be in heaven if we could get free tattoo's! where do you live?? hook a girl up will ya!! lol

Quoting lcappytan05:

my hubby doesnt have any! he's such a wimp...lol!

he could get them done for free because my parents own a tattoo/body piercing shop and my dad is a tattoo artist....but he doesnt have any....

Nicole88
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I don't have any tattoos but this is my husbands and instead of the chinese writing it says "every hour wounds, the last one kills"

I was looking for a pic of it on him but I only have them on my phone lol

mommy0f423
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I don't have any pics of my SO's but he has a tribal with a tiger on his forearm, (these are all on his arms too btw) 2 vikings with the hats that have the horns on them, and then an eagle with flames..he wants to get the eagle covered up though. and wants to get one with his DDs names.

dragonflykiss44
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM

thats awesome

Quoting Nicole88:

I don't have any tattoos but this is my husbands and instead of the chinese writing it says "every hour wounds, the last one kills"

I was looking for a pic of it on him but I only have them on my phone lol

andreaw03
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM

This was the only one i could find.....for now.  He's got nine, just like me :)

MssBlckEyeliner
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM

My DH took this when he 1st got this...
damn, I never realized how hella hairy he is lmao! 

PreggoPebbles
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Ok, I found some pictures... not the best, but it works.  The first one is him in the hospital when we had our first. You can see the one on his wrist.  The second was him helping with bathtime a few nights ago, and you can kinds see the one on his arm.  Not very well, but it's the best I could find right now...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)