Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

LOL I better explain the title.

SO me AND hubby used to both work for Walmart.

He worked in the Lawn and Garden and I worked in foods.

ANYWAY,he befriended another guy who worked in lawn and garden- we'll call him T.

Well, even though he had a girlfriend, he was ALWAYS flirting with me, even if it was right in front of my hubby's face. He even told my hubby behing my back how much he'd love to "get his hands on me"

(My dumb hubby was only my boyfriend at that point and thought it was a compliment!)

Anyway- to my point- I was at Walmart with my DD shopping when he comes up to us and dtarts talking- no big deal, right? Well he starts telling me that...

I am the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

He screwed my friend (another girl who worked at Walmart with us) but he really wanted me.

He doesn't care if my husband is his friend.

AND THEN HE TRIED TO KISS ME! He said "Can I kiss you?"  And started at my face like a torpedo. I backed up faster than a jack rabbit and said "F*CK NO IM MARRIED!" Then I left...-really pissed off.

I  told hubby about it as soon as I saw him, and I was steamed. No more of THAT Walmart for me!

Some men are jerks.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TriniteysMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM

wow girl thats creepy lol what did dh say??

alleykatt28
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM

whoa.. the nerve of him

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Awh potpie princess.. I just noticed your new sn..  WTF!!

Ohh and yes MEN are complete assholes!  Did you tell your dh?  He needs to put him in his place.. 

allsolittle
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM

lol some people have no brains. wtf?

Mama2HannahLynn
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Uh yeah... is your DH gonna knock him into next week?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Awh potpie princess.. I just noticed your new sn..  WTF!!

Ohh and yes MEN are complete assholes!  Did you tell your dh?  He needs to put him in his place.. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

RamonsWife
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Some men are such pigs!!!!  My hubs would have stopped that from the beginning if it were me.  What did your DH say/do???

stormcris
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Sounds like he has an impluse control issue you need to be very careful around people like that especially when it is sexual. 

mediumchunkx
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Yeah, my hubby was not happy. He doesnt want to get in trouble, so were just going to aviod that Walmart from now on.

beautifulinlove
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM
whoa!

:o

I can't believe he'd say that what a jerk. He's lucky your hubby didn't teach him a lesson.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)