Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you get most of your childrens clothes? (POLL)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM
  • 104 Replies

Poll

Question: Where do you buy most of their clothes?

Options:

Target

Wal-Mart

Old Navy

Baby Gap

The Children's Place

Macy's

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 320

View Results

Just curious where everyone shops for their childrens clothes.  My kids usually wear clothes from Target and Old Navy. 

expecting-a-baby-girl.png expecting image by dzdandconf     ilovemykids.jpg i love my kids image by hotlocal21

by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Target!

I also go to JcPenny's alot too.  They always have great sales!

theskillfactor
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM

I voted other because we have a Once Upon a Child here that is actually a really good one. We shop there, and my mom is constantly finding something for him also. And when DH's parents gather enough stuff they ship us a big box also.

NikkiClink
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Most of my sons clothes are hand me downs, my cousin has a boy about a year older then my son, I get hand me downs from her and from my friend's sister. None of the clothes even look like they were worn! I grew up on hand me downs, there's nothing wrong with it. If I buy him clothes it's usually from Target.

Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

The majority of them (all our clothes actually) come from Goodwill. Some from Kmart, Meijer, Walmart.

tigerlily721
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I get most of my kids' clothes at garage sales (they are still young, so I can do this and they don't complain). Shoes we get at Shoe Carnival and coats we get from my in-laws.

-42-
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM

If I'm 'splurging' I go to Old Navy. They have the adjustable waists that my two boys need since neither one of them has an ass to hold up their pants!

But there's a local consignment shop here called Trendy Tots, I get a lot of the youngest one's clothes there.

gooseyfaith
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM

About 90% of my daughter's clothes are from Old Navy & the rest are Target & Baby Gap :o)

MackiesMom07

The Children's Place and Target are where we get usually all of them. I'll get them at other places if there's sales going on.

teresa06

I get mine From Kohls, and Carters.

maddisont05
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Target! Love love Target!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)