Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pampers Cruisers VS. Other......What do you think????

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM
  • 15 Replies

DS has been wearing Pampers ever since he was born and I've really never had a problem with them but they are so expensive. I am looking for another brand or store brand that is comparable to Pampers Cruisers. The stores I have in my area are Meijer, Walmart, Toys R Us, Kroger, Sams Club, Marsh and Target. Thanks Ladies!!!

Vote for my Kroger bag HERE

by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PUMPKIN1117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:34 PM

i use pampers or huggies for my 1 1/2 yr old. depending on which one is on sale or if i have coupons. i used to only use pampers cruisers with my first (and at that time my parents were basically supporting us so i never felt any pain when it came to prices!) but now i see that the cruisers size 4 has way less than the regular size 4 pampers so screw that! he "cruises" just fine in the regular diapers!

♥ Georgina          butterfly on head
And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

dolphinhj
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Sorry, I'm no help...I used pampers for both of my boys.  They never had a leak, so I didn't want to jinx a good thing by switching:)

wendy728
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM

We used the Pamper Baby-Dry when our daughter was in diapers.  It was the only diaper she didn't have a rash with.  They aren't super expensive either.

SummersMom06
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I was trying to do the same thing my daughter has been wearing Pampers since she was born too. i tried Parents choice walmart brand and teh suck so bad. I guess it is better to pay teh extra few bucks. I do know that instead of cruisers jsut get the ones in the green case and you get more and they work the same as the cruisers.

expecting girltoddler girlbriefcase

listasmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM

TARGET!!!!! I love them.. I used to use Pampers and LUVS. Then one day while short on cash we got Target brand for about 13 bucks a box and I LOVE THEM!!!!!! they're not nasty like white cloud or parents choice, actually the other day we were at walmart and need diapers so I got LUVS a size 5 for 2 yr old DD and I HATE THEM.

Try Target they're really good and cheap!!!

Pregnancy ticker
 Make a pregnancy ticker

PUMPKIN1117
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Quoting listasmom:

TARGET!!!!! I love them.. I used to use Pampers and LUVS. Then one day while short on cash we got Target brand for about 13 bucks a box and I LOVE THEM!!!!!! they're not nasty like white cloud or parents choice, actually the other day we were at walmart and need diapers so I got LUVS a size 5 for 2 yr old DD and I HATE THEM.

im gonna have to try them now!

♥ Georgina          butterfly on head
And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 8, 2009 at 5:48 PM

That's what I use on my ds and they work wonders!

Quoting listasmom:

lovemycorbin
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:30 PM

I've tried the ones in the green case I think they are the Pamper Baby Dry. I hated them. They didn't fit DS right, I think they run smaller or something. After that i got the Cruisers and they are awesome but i would like to find something less expensive.

Quoting SummersMom06:

I was trying to do the same thing my daughter has been wearing Pampers since she was born too. i tried Parents choice walmart brand and teh suck so bad. I guess it is better to pay teh extra few bucks. I do know that instead of cruisers jsut get the ones in the green case and you get more and they work the same as the cruisers.

Vote for my Kroger bag HERE

lovemycorbin
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:36 PM

bump

lilysmommy23
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I used pampers with my daughter and when she got a little bigger (about a year) i tried to switch to a cheaper brand but she got a rash, then i tried huggies, and she got another rash so i just went back to pampers. and i will use them with the 1 on the way too, y r they the only ones that r really good!?!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)