Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SINCE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WEED / Mary Jane....

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE HIGHTIMES' LEGAL MARIJUANA (which you can order online)????...my hubby wants to order it, so i want to know if he's about to waste his money...lol

by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
yotamomof4
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:17 PM

bump...never heard of it ! 

B.A.G.
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Quoting yotamomof4:

neither have i but im glad i do now!! let me know!! im very interested! how is it legal??

justinejoy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

He is about to WASTE his money!!! DONT DO IT!!   I ordered some a few years back and it looked like dried up dandelions.. LOL   It was totally bunk.. better off with some sexy mexy dirt weed or something.. yuck! lol can you tell I wasn't happy about the purchase?

Justine butterfly on head  

justinejoy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:19 PM

because it is not really marijuana.. it is other kinds of plants or something.  It is crap!

Quoting B.A.G.:

Quoting yotamomof4:

neither have i but im glad i do now!! let me know!! im very interested! how is it legal??

Krystal-Luz
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:20 PM

i just made him read this...rolling on floor

Quoting justinejoy:

He is about to WASTE his money!!! DONT DO IT!!   I ordered some a few years back and it looked like dried up dandelions.. LOL   It was totally bunk.. better off with some sexy mexy dirt weed or something.. yuck! lol can you tell I wasn't happy about the purchase?

justinejoy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM

GOOD!!  I hope he listens to me!!  lol  

Quoting Krystal-Luz:

i just made him read this...rolling on floor

Quoting justinejoy:

underestimated8
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Df and I were just talking about that the other night!  Lol.  He said it's basically the stuff they use in movies....that it's complete crap and disgusting.  Fair warning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)