Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so pissed at my SIL

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

I want to b*tch slap her! Really I do.  Why?

She comes over a couple of nites ago....and I'm freaking out because I have to study for a big exam and finish my homework but my two kids (2 and1 yo) are demanding attention so I can't study or do anything.   She has the nerve to tell me that she doesn't understand why I can't be responsible enough to finish my work in a  timely manner....since she was able too.  I told her our situations were very different.  While she was in school she didn't work, lived at home...all she had to do was her own stuff.

I have a home, a husband and two small kids who still require a lot of attention from me and unfortunately I can't just ignore them all the time. 

She gives me a "look" and says "you only don't do it because you don't want too...you don't have any excuse."  I would loooove to see her clean, cook, take care of kids do all her hw and study and finish this before 12am!

I am sooo pissed at her insensitivity....it's not like I was asking her to watch the kids or anything like that!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Butterfly07Mama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:44 PM

wow....im sorry i'd be ubber  mad if someone said something like that to me, she really has no idea what all a mother plus stuff for herself.

Carolbrady100
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:54 PM

She's an idiot! anybody would be able to see that what your saying is valid and not an excuse, dont worry about what she thinks. She's an idiot!

thurbese
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM

UGH. Not only would I b*tch slap her. I'd tell her everything you just said. (I highlighted them in red). Sorry she's an idiot.

Quoting Adri4u:

She comes over a couple of nites ago....and I'm freaking out because I have to study for a big exam and finish my homework but my two kids (2 and1 yo) are demanding attention so I can't study or do anything.   She has the nerve to tell me that she doesn't understand why I can't be responsible enough to finish my work in a  timely manner....since she was able too.  I told her our situations were very different.  While she was in school she didn't work, lived at home...all she had to do was her own stuff.

I have a home, a husband and two small kids who still require a lot of attention from me and unfortunately I can't just ignore them all the time. 

She gives me a "look" and says "you only don't do it because you don't want too...you don't have any excuse."  I would loooove to see her clean, cook, take care of kids do all her hw and study and finish this before 12am!

I am sooo pissed at her insensitivity....it's not like I was asking her to watch the kids or anything like that!

Adri4u
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I told her all that......and she just says I need to organize my time....I can't wait for her to have kids and be strapped for time!

Quoting thurbese:

UGH. Not only would I b*tch slap her. I'd tell her everything you just said. (I highlighted them in red). Sorry she's an idiot.

Quoting Adri4u:

toolmama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Some people have no brains!   She should have offered you help-

greeneyedgemini
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM
What a dumb-dumb! I really can't stand it when people who don't have kids try to tell those that do how to spend their time. It's not like we can just wake our kids up, and then just expect him to get his own breakfast, entertain himself, change his own diaper, get his own food, clean up whatever mess he made, and then give himself a bath and go climb into his crib and put himself to sleep. What's wrong with people! And it was only noon!! Seriously what does she want you to do, get a baby sitter so you can do home work? She needs some sense slapped into her.
kmsmommy430
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM

what a b. if i was your sil i would have offered to watch your kids. im sorry mammas

prego7386
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM

my SIL is only 4 years younger than my MOTHER and so she def acts like. she is always asking when i am going to start school and get a job....NEWS FLASH im a freakin stay at home mother that is my job until my son starts school so THEN i will. of course SHE thinks i should be  working and what not. OH and the FIRST time we ever met she asked me if i was using birth controle since i was living with ROB.....wth...who are you and WHY are you asking me about my sex life??!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)