Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow, the many uses of NAIR

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

the other day my kids were in the bath, and I turned to the mirror to start doing my makeup, and alexis says "look mommy Im washing dyllan's hair" I turn around and yeah, she's washing it...WITH NAIR!!!!! so now he has a FAT bald spot on the top of his head!!

what are some crazy things you walked in on with your kids?

(Im trying to find the pic of his head now)

writing

by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NattysMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Hahaha my DH used Nair on his chest including his nipples and when he was done he was pissed cause the hair was still there and his nipples were burning LMAO 

Sometimes it takes all the energy I have to not go off and tell some bitch just how stupid she really is!! So excuse me for sounding rude...I'm trying to be nice...it's just that you're probably that bitch today  =]

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Quoting NattysMommy:

Hahaha my DH used Nair on his chest including his nipples and when he was done he was pissed cause the hair was still there and his nipples were burning LMAO 

omg thats too funny

writing

kitty317
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Quoting NattysMommy:

kthruz143
by Kerrie on May. 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM

i naired my friends butt once

in love                     toddler girl

Kerrie and Pierce         Macie Reine

armywife_ldm
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM

my husband attempted to Nair his balls once. It didn't turn out so well for the little guys, and we didn't have anything cold in the fridge that would fit down there (because they were burnt!) except for a can of biscuits. LMAO!

We ate the biscuits for breakfast the next morning.

BAHAHA!

Brooke501
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM

When my step daughter was around 2 she filled her brothers cd player and vcr with quarters. 

rachana
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Oh gosh when I was in high school I put nair (before they had that special facial stuff) above my lips to get rid of my peach fuzz...bad decision.

Brooke501
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:19 PM

My middle step son ate one of those silicon (sp) packets that they put in with electronics. DH had to call poison control. They told him that it was just a suggestion and that he should be fine. He was.

thurbese
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I have a nair story. My sister and I tried nair for the first time when we were teens. She put nair on her face. She put it on her upper lip, her forehead-hair line and her sideburns. When she washed her face after then whatever minutes, her face was so freakin red. OMG it was hilarious. She cried because we had school the next day.

retsillacam
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM

in HS my BF's little brother put nair in a sock, then he rolled it up and tied another sock to it. On Halloween he went out and would hit random people on the head with it. He got his @$$ beat that night LMAO.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)