Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What baby products do you swear by?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:22 PM
  • 25 Replies

My daughter has to use mainly Aveeno products. I love Johnson and Johnson and the way it smells. I am undecided about whether or not to use Aveeno on both babies or get J&J for the new baby.

Also what are some really good bottles? I don't plan on breastfeeding this baby so I am going to need bottles.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaeliMommyUSMC
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:24 PM

I like the soothie bottles just because my son uses the soothie paci. 

RiyahsMommy08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM

simonsmomma
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Dr's Smith Diaper Cream and Avent bottles.  My 2 must have always.

RyansMommy7507
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I had the podee bottle with my second it is great! It is a two section strawl that goes on almost any  bottle . When they suck they get formula when they stop they get nothing just like a passy kinda!

redheadsmommie
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM

i like suave for kids

aidensmommy1105
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I used avent bottles and pacis. I love that the nipples come in like 5 or 6 different sizes. i use aveeno as well on my ds. personally, i would just use what i already use because  it will keep costs down, but its your decision

travsmom931
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM

We use aveeno products b/c our ds has sensitive skin.  I love them!  We used the born free bottles and loved them as well.  Next time, i might try a less expensive bottle as long as it's bpa free. 

prego7386
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM

DOCTOR BROWNS BOTTLES!!! omg they are awesome! yeah they have extra parts but you just take them apart put them in a little basket and throw them in the dishwasher....my son hasn't had colic or anything they are soooo awesome and WOOMBIE its a swaddler designed by a nurse. you can only get them online right now but if you just type in the word woombie it will pop up. its a stretchy light cotton with a zipper on it so you just put them in and zip them up like a lil cocoon. it hugs them tight but lets htem move a little too so they aren't just sitting there in a straight jacket our son absolutely LOVED his!!

tbursac777
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM

i would jsut stick with the aveeno for both. dont want one to get jealous.. ya know?

i swear by avent bottles or dr brown and A&D buttcream. it helps soo much.

the life savers??
overnight orajel and motrin. LIFESAVERS.

used2chaos
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I only use the non-cancer causing stuff...my favorite baby wash is by California Baby - it smells great and they carry it in Target as well as health food stores.  As for the bottles I would only get the BPA-free kind like born free brand, although many regular brands are now producing BPA-free bottles.

Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)