Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all East Coast moms!!!!!!!! More info added

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

I know how some people feel about pageants but I want to let the East Coast know that on Aug 8th near Bradley Airport in CT we will hold an open state (means anyone from NY,NJ,PA,CT,MA,RI,VT,NH,ME, ect.) pageant called Patriotic Prince and Princess. This is a natural system meaning no fake hair, no fake teeth, no tanning, and NO MAKEUP! This would be a great chance to see the pageant world and have fun. No one goes home empty handed and there are chances for family to get up on stage with the contestant. There are also other pageants in the works for the lower East Coast just PM KY.pageantcoach for them or pm me and I can get details

Come see our website at  http://www.freewebs.com/patrioticpageants/  Sign up and join the fun! (we ask for you to sign up so we can keep our contesants safe from pervs and sickos)

Edit:

Sorry forgot to add in that its for ages 0-mrs and we have divisions for boys as well. If you get 4 people who put you as their referral then your fees are paid in full for free! This is one of those very relaxing pageants and is meant to have fun joke around and have lots of crowns trophies and other prizes.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on May. 8, 2009 at 10:42 PM

No one like pageants????

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM

What ages is this for?

Chey_s_Mommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I hate pageants. BUT I can see me entering my daughter in this. I just don't see the point of the others, I hate the whole, lets make them look older and put them on tv for everyone to see type of thing.

However, my daughter is 16 months. So until she can tell me she wants to do something like this, it is out of the question. 

jacobsmommy122
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM

You forgot Delaware! LOL Everyone does! I have a 2 year old that i think would win but unfortunately i cant afford to put him in pageants or to travel that far.

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on May. 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Quoting jacobsmommy122:

You forgot Delaware! LOL Everyone does! I have a 2 year old that i think would win but unfortunately i cant afford to put him in pageants or to travel that far.

coming soon will be a pageant in NC and GA if that is any better. The one I am helping with is for upper east coast but anyone can join thats why its an open state, but if you go to Beatuy Pageant Mommies we update in that group of who is where and when.

sisandcamsmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM

My daughter is 10 and we haven't ever been in a pageant. I know some pageant moms, pageant queens etc. I want Marissa to ask to do one not put in one because i want her to. I am neutral when it comes to pageants.

Quoting Chey_s_Mommy:

I hate pageants. BUT I can see me entering my daughter in this. I just don't see the point of the others, I hate the whole, lets make them look older and put them on tv for everyone to see type of thing.

However, my daughter is 16 months. So until she can tell me she wants to do something like this, it is out of the question. 

Libbie

-wife to Dave 12/3/99

-mommy to Marissa 5/5/99 and Cameron 6/29/04

-being a mommy, wife, and photographer are the best things in life!

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on May. 8, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Quoting sisandcamsmom:

My daughter is 10 and we haven't ever been in a pageant. I know some pageant moms, pageant queens etc. I want Marissa to ask to do one not put in one because i want her to. I am neutral when it comes to pageants.

Quoting Chey_s_Mommy:

It never too late to join in! Maybe she just needs to see and try it to get into it. I did it as a child and I started my daughter out as a baby and now she begs me to do more here is one pic of her competing

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 9, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Quoting SilverOcean84:

Quoting jacobsmommy122:

coming soon will be a pageant in NC and GA if that is any better. The one I am helping with is for upper east coast but anyone can join thats why its an open state, but if you go to Beatuy Pageant Mommies we update in that group of who is where and when.

OoOoh I live in NC and would love to enter my ds in a pageant!

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on May. 9, 2009 at 7:07 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)