Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BEST DAY EVER!!! (A MUST READ)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM
  • 20 Replies

So today was the best day ever. I got up this morning. I went to the Butter fly house(it's a butterfly sacutary)  with DD in the morning  which was sooo freaking fun. DD got to take a picture right next to a real butterfly and she got to touch one of them when it landed on her. Then I took DD to a pizza place with video games. Then we went to the eye dr. DD is 20/20 thank god. Then her and I went to SD's preschool for a Mother's day Celibration. It was the sweetest thing. I got my hair done by both girls they put lotion on and then the teacher read to me what SD wrote about me which was really cute and really funny. Then I come home we went bowling with the whole family. SO had to go back to work after bowling so he didn't get to go out to dinner with us. However me and the girls went to Apple Bee's to eat. It was really good. Then I had to go get some wrapping paper for SO's cousin's baby shower. After the girls and I got home. I was really worried because SO's truck was in the driveway. I walk into out apartment and there he is on one knee. Yup 1 year from now I will be his Wifey. I am sooo freaking excited it's not even funny. It will be 2 yrs that we have been together in Sept. So I got a ring and an engagement. The girls got me a birthstone necklace eairler this week that I love. If you wanna see it. I posted about it already. Gosh I am soo excited I can't even wrap the gifts I got for his cousin's babies(they are having twin girls). DD tried to plan the whole wedding in five mins after he asked. He said that even though he knew I would say yes his heart was still pounding. I feel like I'm on cloud 9 right now.

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajswenson
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM

YEAH!!! Congrats!!!

ff-princess
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM

that's awesome, congrats!

jacobsmommy122
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM

AWWWWWWWW Congrats! Im so happy for you!

maybaby08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM

AAaawww, congrats!!

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

alli1204
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM

WOW  sounds like an amazing day!  Congrats!

possummom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM

congrats on the engagement!!

Staceyymichelle

happy

aww Im so happy for you! Its a very exciting thing to plan a wedding! I remember when I was doing all that. lol. Me n hubby has been married a year in 8 more days!!! CONGRATS!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker
irish7672

congratulationshappy

EmmysMom85
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Awesome! Congrats! Sounds like you had a great day!

2love
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Quoting irish7672:

congratulationshappy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)