Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what I did to my old boot cut jeans>>>>>>>>??

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

I MADE SKINNIESSS!!!! I know things get hard with the recession and all. So why not use what we have to make something new. I really wish I had a pic of the jeans b4 the revamping but......I don't LOL. But here is my finish product>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nemiller
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM

cute.  : )  you have a lot more patience than me and i certainly could never pull off skinny jeans.  good job!

alleykatt28

wow... those look really great! Good job!

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

2love

Awesome.Tell me ur lil secret lol.How?!!!

katzmeow726
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Nicely done!  I'm not much for the skinny jean style (lol i'm a curvy girl) but good job :-)

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar
alleykatt28
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Skinny jeans make me look like a pear! lmao!

Quoting nemiller:

cute.  : )  you have a lot more patience than me and i certainly could never pull off skinny jeans.  good job!

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

nemiller
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM

me too.  i have a very little waist and curvy lower half, so i just can't do it.  but i think they're adorable on the girls who CAN pull them off.

Quoting alleykatt28:

Skinny jeans make me look like a pear! lmao!

Quoting nemiller:

Stacie-Kim
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:54 PM

THEY LOOK AWESOME!! I heard of something i want to try too ( but now its summer lol) If you take an old seater and cut off the sleave and and ols shoe and glue the part that would be in the armpit aroundt the shoe with the wrist part of the sleave on your leg you get sweater boots .. andthen get cute fabric ribon and hot glue it arount the edges it looks super cute!! I seen it on rachel ray !! I love making thing even if you have the money but it doesnt hurt when times get ruff

purple ribbon           kissing dad              

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)