Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flippin Husband...........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM
  • 24 Replies

So today's my big 4-0 right, and dh had made plans to take me out for dinner at the Chinese/Japanese Buffet down the street. He got a babysitter, we went out, yada-yada, then the sitter called (supposedly to say the children were acting up and she could no longer watch them!). So of course I was a teeny bit upset that they couldn't even be good for 2 hours so we could have a nice dinner out alone. I get myself all worked up to discipline their little butts, get out of the truck and walk up the 2 steps to the dining room (dh is in front of me right), and then all of a sudden I saw it!!! Yes.......that's right ladies. Streamers, people milling around my table, presents, and a beautiful yellow cake with daisies all over it (real ones).

There had been no children acting up! Just a sneaky dh and a sneaky babysitter, and sneaky friends tossing me a birthday party!!!! Isn't that sweet (though embarrassing that they know my age now!)????

hands over eyes

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Staceyymichelle
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:54 PM

lol thats sweet though

Daisypath Next Aniversary TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker
nemiller

that is so cute!  go hubby!

birthday sweetpea

Crystallynn

awww I think it is so sweet!  My hubby would never do anything like that for me

melissa.jof2

SO COOL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Pregnancy ticker

emilieandmommy

Thats AWESOME!  I always wanted a surprise birthday party.  Congrats Mama your DH is awesome!

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Quoting Crystallynn:

awww I think it is so sweet!  My hubby would never do anything like that for me

writing

cmb121906
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Awwww, how fun. I've always wanted a surprise party!! Did you get any cool gifts? LOL

possummom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:57 PM

LMAO now that is sneaky!! good job to your DH and sitter!! Happy Birthday!! 40 is the new 20 anyway! embrace your age!!

redheadsmommie
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Quoting emilieandmommy:

Thats AWESOME!  I always wanted a surprise birthday party.  Congrats Mama your DH is awesome!

RmeWifey01
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Thanks Ladies! Yeah, he is pretty special...when he WANTS to be!!! LOL I got some cute little bud vases, some chocolates (that will probably get eaten by the children...lol), a new Bible b/c the kiddos tore my old one up, and a nice black leather case for it w/a cell phone holder and credit card/money holder in it (it just looks like a regular purse), and a gag gift cane w/a horn on it and a can of mace and a sign that says something about old lady crossing. Ok for THAT he dies early!!! hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)