Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you sleep with a

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 59 Replies

Fan?  I have to have it going or I can't sleep. Whenever we go away somewhere I have a very hard time trying to sleep. If I have room in car I take it with LOL.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeartofGold
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I do...I cannot sleep without it. I take it every where I go if I am going to be gone over night unless we are camping and I can't bring it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

me126
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I sleep with a fan too =) AND bring it with when I go somewhere. lol You aren't alone. 

Mrszxcop3land
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

my room is the hottest in the house and i can't sleep if i'm not snuggled up in a blanket. lol a fan is a need.

i live in south FL and can't even sleep with anything but a blanket in the summer ! lol

I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming but there's a voice inside my head saying "you'll never reach it." Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction. My faith is shakin. But I gotta keep my head held high. There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. It's always gonna be an uphill battle and I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast i get there. It's the climb. The struggles I'm facing might knock me down but I'm not breaking. I may not know it but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most. I just gotta keep going. And I gotta be strong.

KimGsMommi
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM

I do..i also have a hard time goin to sleep without it too...even my daughter has one in her room..:-) i like it for the noise, and cause i like to be cool when i sleep....

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
possummom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM

DH like it on...i have to sleep with it off. but i do sleep with a stuffed animal LOL.

XallieXkissesX
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM

We dont sleep with a fan, but we have to set the sleep timer on the tv or neither one of us can fall asleep. I have tried to get us used to turning it off before we go to sleep and it just doesnt work.

Annette819

Me to!!! my hubby gets so mad at me when its winter out and  I have the fan going but if its not then I wont sleep therefore he wont sleep! lol

EmmysMom85

If it's hot I will otherwise the noise keeps me up.

mom_4kiddos
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Even in winter with covers up to my head I have to have it. LOL
I've been this way forever. Now my oldest son is like this too.
All three of my brother sleep with one. It drives their wifes nuts. My parents never did so not sure why we started.

Nera1214
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Wow! I thought I was the only one that did that. I sleep with a fan on all year round. Its something about the sound that puts me to sleep, and it comfortable to hear. Plus...I have a case of asthma too, so I need the extra air. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)