Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am MAD cuz of this stupid little thing!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 8 Replies

Im in my bed about to go to sleep, my leg and back starts itching really bad. I'm like this isnt normal. So I turn the light on to see Im covered in mosquito bites. I counted 15 of them. I saw the Fu*kin mosquito but didnt kill it in time, so i dont know where it is now.

Im searching online about West Nile virus and all, but cant find how soon do the symptoms show? Does anyone know?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrszxcop3land
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM

i'm sure you don't have it.

and you would just know if you did.

ETA i thought i had it once cuz i got pretty sick and i had like 50 million mosquito bites on me so i thought that's what it was. but i just over-reacted.. i had a cold. you get really lathargic and i heard your body will start to ache and stuff, almost like having the flu.

I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming but there's a voice inside my head saying "you'll never reach it." Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction. My faith is shakin. But I gotta keep my head held high. There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. It's always gonna be an uphill battle and I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast i get there. It's the climb. The struggles I'm facing might knock me down but I'm not breaking. I may not know it but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most. I just gotta keep going. And I gotta be strong.

mommy1008
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM

idk, bump

Alyvia Paige Hernandez <3

cutebaby06
by Monica on May. 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I hardly think you have the West  Nle Virus just from oe little mosquito bite.Jeez.

single_and_preg
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Quoting Mrszxcop3land:

i'm sure you don't have it.

and you would just know if you did.

ETA i thought i had it once cuz i got pretty sick and i had like 50 million mosquito bites on me so i thought that's what it was. but i just over-reacted.. i had a cold. you get really lathargic and i heard your body will start to ache and stuff, almost like having the flu.

Ok Thanks, I hope your right. I never been bit that much by 1 mosquito so it made me worry too. That why i got out of bed now, worried about it. lol

ForeverMeme

LOL I am sure you will be fine.  

celticreverie

lol. I wouldn't even stress about west nile. Symptoms wont show up immediately though.. it could take a few days.

I'm from Fl. It never fails that I step outside and BAM I attract every effing mosquito in a 5 mile radius... Haven't gotten west nile yet hehe.

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM

She said 15 not one, and why the rudeness?

Quoting cutebaby06:

I hardly think you have the West  Nle Virus just from oe little mosquito bite.Jeez.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

cutebaby06
by Monica on May. 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Not being ruude,she's worried about nothing.Pluus if sshe's so worried she should  go to the  doctor,not ask us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)