Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Moms with boys, Do you let them see you naked?

Posted by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM
  • 201 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you let your boy/boys see you naked?

Options:

Yes

Never

Did but stopped (what age?)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 399

View Results

Im torn on this subject. So i wondered how other moms were. Do you change/shower...etc in front of your boy/boys? If you did and stopped, what age did you stop if you dont mind telling me. What are your views?

by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmsmommy430
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

my ds is one he showers with me and i change infront of him. i prob will stop around 3 or 4

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours. toddler boy

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

I voted yes because although I will say"get out of my room,I am changing" they won't leave and if they do,they come in and out.Nudity is not a big deal to them.

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
Magpie75

They were about three when I stopped letting them see me undress.

noahscott

my son is only 2 but i will stop soon.. probably around 3 years old. 

WhiskerLickins
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I bring my son in the shower with me sometimes if I'm running behind on time...  He's only 10 months old though.

AJSMOMMY0508

I'm a single mom and my DS is in the bathroom in his exersaucer while I shower.  He is practically attached to my hip so he sees me without clothes on quite a bit.  He thinks it's funny lol.  I will be stopping this when he starts talking. 

shadylane85

My son is 19 months old and in a real pinch (like when we are super late for a doctors appt), he does still shower with me. I figure around his 2nd birthday showers will become Daddy's job, but for now I see no problem with it. My husband is still afraid DS might stand up and fall in the shower so I guess it will remain my job until he's more confident about it.

MrsThomas55
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I stopped changing in front of my son around 3 or 4 years old. He is almost 6 now. He does walk in on me sometimes when I'm changing and stuff now but I try not to let him see me at all. It's hard with little ones.

frankiezmama
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

my 2 year old is practically attached at my hip, so yes. im a sahm and when i shower he almost always showers with me. except on the weekends when daddy is there.

I'm a vaccinating, circumsizing, co-sleeping, pro-spanking, suv driving yOung mama to a rowdy toddler

Trinity0820
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

if i have a son. i will let him see me naked for chrissake, my kids arent gonna be stuck up an think nudity is bad, i walk around naked at night so... oh well

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN