Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Moms with boys, Do you let them see you naked?

Posted by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM
  • 201 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you let your boy/boys see you naked?

Options:

Yes

Never

Did but stopped (what age?)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 399

View Results

Im torn on this subject. So i wondered how other moms were. Do you change/shower...etc in front of your boy/boys? If you did and stopped, what age did you stop if you dont mind telling me. What are your views?

by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmsmommy430
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

my ds is one he showers with me and i change infront of him. i prob will stop around 3 or 4

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours. toddler boy

laranadtony

I voted yes because although I will say"get out of my room,I am changing" they won't leave and if they do,they come in and out.Nudity is not a big deal to them.

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
Magpie75

They were about three when I stopped letting them see me undress.

noahscott

my son is only 2 but i will stop soon.. probably around 3 years old. 

WhiskerLickins
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I bring my son in the shower with me sometimes if I'm running behind on time...  He's only 10 months old though.

AJSMOMMY0508

I'm a single mom and my DS is in the bathroom in his exersaucer while I shower.  He is practically attached to my hip so he sees me without clothes on quite a bit.  He thinks it's funny lol.  I will be stopping this when he starts talking. 

shadylane85

My son is 19 months old and in a real pinch (like when we are super late for a doctors appt), he does still shower with me. I figure around his 2nd birthday showers will become Daddy's job, but for now I see no problem with it. My husband is still afraid DS might stand up and fall in the shower so I guess it will remain my job until he's more confident about it.

MrsThomas55
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I stopped changing in front of my son around 3 or 4 years old. He is almost 6 now. He does walk in on me sometimes when I'm changing and stuff now but I try not to let him see me at all. It's hard with little ones.

frankiezmama
by on May. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

my 2 year old is practically attached at my hip, so yes. im a sahm and when i shower he almost always showers with me. except on the weekends when daddy is there.

I'm a vaccinating, circumsizing, co-sleeping, pro-spanking, suv driving yOung mama to a rowdy toddler

Trinity0820
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

if i have a son. i will let him see me naked for chrissake, my kids arent gonna be stuck up an think nudity is bad, i walk around naked at night so... oh well

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)