Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new at this stuff

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 12:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am new at all of this stuff, being a mom, joining an internet group, I would like to meet other moms.  I love my son Avery more than anything in the world, but I don't have anyone to talk to.  My soon to be husband went to work as an over the road truck driver and is only home every 4-6 weeks for at longest a week.  Avery is 16 months old at the end of this month.  I want to meet people who like to talk about their kids.  My sister is great but she doesn't have kids and is more of a Sex in the City kina girl and I am more of a Leave it to Beaver.  I feel soo lucky to be able to stay home with my son, but I do get lonely sometimes.  So like I said I am just looking for some other moms who need a friend too!  Thank you soo much.  everyone so far has been great!
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lbp5000
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Hi, My name is Lori and I'm a stay at home mom to 4 kids. My hubby is a workaholic and is usually only home long enough to eat, shower, and sleep, then it's back to work he goes. I am grateful he has a job and makes a good living for us, but it can be lonely sometimes. Anyway, I hope you enjoy cafemom, I just joined myself, but am quickly becoming addicted. It's so nice to interact with other moms!
KeanynSymon
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 1:20 PM
Hi! I am a stay at home mom with two boys.  My husband works TONS of hours and I get really lonely too!! I just discovered this site yesterday and I LOVE IT~ Add me if you want to talk sometime!
SissyAnn141
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:24 AM

BUMP!

SissyAnn141
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:24 AM

BUMP!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Where do you all live?  Do you know yoru neighbors & can get together/playdates with them?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mommylovesavery:

I am new at all of this stuff, being a mom, joining an internet group, I would like to meet other moms.  I love my son Avery more than anything in the world, but I don't have anyone to talk to.  My soon to be husband went to work as an over the road truck driver and is only home every 4-6 weeks for at longest a week.  Avery is 16 months old at the end of this month.  I want to meet people who like to talk about their kids.  My sister is great but she doesn't have kids and is more of a Sex in the City kina girl and I am more of a Leave it to Beaver.  I feel soo lucky to be able to stay home with my son, but I do get lonely sometimes.  So like I said I am just looking for some other moms who need a friend too!  Thank you soo much.  everyone so far has been great!

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Look into storytime at the library, I met a lot of my mommy friends and my daughters friends there. We had a babygarten which is babies 0-24 months so the children were all around the same age and then had playdates after they outgrew the babygarten. My DD is now almost 6 and still plays with these friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)