Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is worse??

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

In your opinion, which of these two things is the worst?  Snooping through your s/o things or finding something while snooping that he was hiding from you??  Which is the worst offence?

Thanks for the replies.  My fiance sees nothing wrong with keeping things from me, but blames me for having too.  He says that my snooping is why he doesn't tell me things.  I don't know what to do anymore, I am at my wits end.  I can't live like this, it is causing me too much mental and physical strain.  I want to leave him, but I don't want to share custody and visitation with our 9 month old at this point so I am stuck.  Anyways, rant over I guess.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sharon300
by Sharon on May. 24, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I would have to go with finding something.

desi_dylan_bri
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:30 AM

umm i think him hiding something is a much worse defense. i think there are very few people in this world who dont get curious from time to time and look through things. S/O's included. also sometimes you just stumble upon things or get suspicious. looking doesnt make you a liar. hiding something for your spouse/partner to find in the first place, does make you a liar.

amanda090784
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Umm definitely finding something

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
theboyswon
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Me too.

Quoting Sharon300:

Ravensmom07
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:35 AM

I say finding something is worse! I have to admit that I am a huge snooper! But when I snoop it's because I have a gut feeling about something! That's how I found out my mom was cheating on my dad! Also I keep reading all these posts about women who's dh's just up and leaves them and they had absolutely no clue it was going to happen and the guy had been cheating on them for all this time! That's because they weren't snoopers! I'm not going to say that my dh would never cheat on me, but I am not going to be completely blindsided by it if it ever does happen!

JeannetteB
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:03 AM

bump 

cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I do too, if I felt the need to snoop, there's a problem already.

Quoting theboyswon:

Me too.

Quoting Sharon300:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)