• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you.....

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:02 AM
  • 3 Replies

Premote your groups?I have a couple groups and I dont know how to premote them.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
junebug624
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:13 AM

ive seen them in siggys, but i dont know how to make them or what else to do... so bump 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on May. 24, 2009 at 11:59 AM

wave

Hi,

If you'd like to promote your group, please post in the Recommended Groups thread in the Newcomers Club.

This way, your post won't get lost and all group info will be in the same place. You can post any other group info that you want to share there, too.

Here are some tips on how to promote your CafeMom group:

1. Create a signature that links to your group. Everytime you post, members will have a chance to learn about your group.
2. Use the CafeMom Toolbar to post your signature on other sites -- including email messages.
3. Post a link to your group on The Recommended Groups thread.
4. Use the Invite Friends link (under the 'Moms' tab) to create a banner for your group. You can post that group banner on MySpace and other sites that you use.
5. Use the Mom Search to find Moms that may be interested in joining your group.
6. Use the Promote Your Group link (located on the left side of your group's homepage) to add your group to the 'Groups Seeking Members' forum.
7. Post a Journal entry about your group.

Do your best to get the word out!

Enjoy!

< The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

mstnbecki
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)