• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! I'm going crazy!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

Actually I'm being driven there!...by frogs! Up until a couple of days ago, our dogs' pen was right behind the living room part of our house and attatched to our porch. Our female is a digger so she has all these huge holes dug all over right outside the living room window and at the bottom of the back porch steps! Dh hasn't had a chance to fill in the holes yet because he just relocated the dogs yesterday and it has been raining every since! Well those holes are full of water and frogs!!!! They are making this loud noise and they all do it at the same time! It's sooooo anoying!! I just went to look and see if I could actually see any of them and I saw at least 5 just hopping around! It sounds like there is about 20 of them! Well, just thought everyone would get a kick out of my odd annoyance!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MotherLady
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Aww! That's no fun, no fun at all!  Meanwhile, I have another annoyance I could tell you about.  Recently my cat and my dog have been, well unkind to one another. So, I've stopped letting my cat sleep in my bedroom. For the last hour I've heard constant meowing and seen this little grey paw slide under my door and paw around on my carpet and then slide back out. Meanwhile, if I were to put the dog out and let the cat in... well my dog would just lay by the door and whine all night--it's really a depressing sound. So, I have to either deal with the meowing and the paw, the sad puppy, or the two of them fighting (literally) over my hubby and I in bed. Poor DH has a really nasty scratch on the side of his neck from our cat the other night she took quite a piece out of him trying to bully the dog.

having a baby
roxy85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:52 AM

I would have just filled in the holes myself...

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Ahh how annoying.  We used to have frogs fall into our window wells ALL the time at our house when I was a kid.  We would climb down and rescue them lol. 

LeXisMoMMi04
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:57 AM

well if you have frogs.. you dont have slugs..

I hate slugs.. they are nasty. I would much rather have frogs :)

LauraKW
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Eat them :)

woodsfamily
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Ew! My friend brought "frog eye salad" to a potluck one time. Gross. Idk what it was but I couldn't eat it.

Quoting LauraKW:

LauraKW
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Quoting woodsfamily:

Ew! My friend brought "frog eye salad" to a potluck one time. Gross. Idk what it was but I couldn't eat it.

Quoting LauraKW:

*gags slightly*  I'm scared of snails and someone just scared me in another post with pics of snails, now I'm going to dream about frogs eyes as well! 

woodsfamily
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:35 AM

LOL! Sorry!!

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting woodsfamily:

Quoting LauraKW:

*gags slightly*  I'm scared of snails and someone just scared me in another post with pics of snails, now I'm going to dream about frogs eyes as well! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)