Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Potty Chair for boys?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm getting ready to start potty training my little guy and wanted to know what other moms liked or did not like for a potty chair. I think the urinal is really cute but we do not have the room for that and a chair to poop in. Any input would be awesome! Thanks!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CarterMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:00 AM

i just used the seat cover that goes on the regular toilet seat that you can get at walmart for my first son and am using it for this one too

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2009 at 2:00 AM

I don't have a boy but how about a toddler stool and one of those potty seats you put on top of the regular toilet?  We have one of those and a little potty for when one of us is on the big one and she wants to sit on the potty too...... her little potty converts into a stool when the lid is down and we can take the seat off and put it on regular toilet.  I would not invest in one of the ones that look like toys or make noises.

CafeMom Tickers
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on May. 24, 2009 at 12:03 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

The Potty Training Moms Support ...

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

raimom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Thanks! I used the one that sits on a big toilet with my dd and it worked great. She had the royal potty one and she freaked out about the noise it made. So, I guess I will just try the seat instead of the chair. I just didn't know if people had found more success with a certain potty seat or not. Thanks again for your input!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)