Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two questions- Please bump if no info! :)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:02 AM
  • 7 Replies

Background: I have the Mirena IUD and for the most part, I hate it. I feel like I am losing my mind- constantly bitchy and grumpy and depressed and in a fog, I get headaches and cramps and just hate it. The ONLY thing I like is that I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. Sadly though, it has killed my sex drive also. Anyway, not to bash the Mirena IUD, but I want it out.

Unfortunately... I feel like I am stuck. I have no insurance currently (can't afford any) but want some other BC.. because I want my life back.. I am thinking about the Paraguard, I hear great thing about it.

Does anyone know how much the Paraguard costs and if doctors can set up payment plans for it if it's expensive?

Also, does it cost to have the Mirena removed?

I am a breastfeeding co-sleeping vaccinating disposable diapering part-time working online classes college student wife to one amazing man, mommy to two under two and dang proud of it. I let my kids have junk food and TV sometimes, let my kids CIO when appropriate , anti-death penalty, pro-life, and a young mommy and honestly don't care you think. :) Nice to meet you.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mamaof2grls24
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:03 AM

i have no idea sorry, heres a

bump

mom22gr8boys
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:04 AM

bump

jacy3031
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:05 AM

bump

Brandy.B
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Thanks for the bumps ladies.

No one has info? :(

I am a breastfeeding co-sleeping vaccinating disposable diapering part-time working online classes college student wife to one amazing man, mommy to two under two and dang proud of it. I let my kids have junk food and TV sometimes, let my kids CIO when appropriate , anti-death penalty, pro-life, and a young mommy and honestly don't care you think. :) Nice to meet you.

tgirl715

Sorry I don't have any idea. Here is a bump for you=)

bump

Haleigh Alexis

CarterMommy

Quoting Mamaof2grls24:

i have no idea sorry, heres a

bump

nurbabe82
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:10 AM

I would check out your local planned parenthood or local birth control clinic. Other than I have no clue. Here's a bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)