Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

since we are talking about peircings.....

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

would you peirce your son's ears?

i knew a lady who did, her son was 1.5 yrs old and she did it.  i didnt agree with it but its not my kid. 

by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ebbierowe
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:12 AM

we didn't but it isn't a tradition i our family.....he is 7 now and wants an earring which is fine with me...DH isn't to keen on it though....

honestly DS doesn't mention it enough for me to push it...just every now and again...

Bryan's High School Sweetheart in love (for 15 years)  

Mommy to Asiateen girl and Roman american football

Tummy Trouble??? http://www.cafemom.com/group/85015

lovemy2boyz08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:14 AM

I wouldn't pierce my son's ears. I think if they want that done they can do it when they get of age. My MIL got her 8 year old son's done...IMO I think it looks a little trashy for boys to have them done.

ArmyGal
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2009 at 4:17 AM

I like them I think they are cute, other then that I really have no opinion on them being "right" or "wrong". Who cares really.

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would"~ Edward, Midnight Sun

connietrrll
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Both my sons got them done at age 5. One is 23 and he still has it pierced., and the other is 12 and he wears them except when he is playing sports.

madhouseof5
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2009 at 4:36 AM

My now 21 year old son had his ear done when he was ten years old

I have had my ears done 3 times since the 80s so it was no biggy for  me, but his Dad hit the roof, Went mad LOL

My son stopped wearing it in his early teens and I no longer have my rings in As everyone and his wife has multiplies so its just so normal now

UK.gif UK image by xxx_qui_xxxMade_in_England1.gif made in england image by sumayah2003UK.gif UK image by rommel_phthunitedkingdom.gif uk image by alisonjohn
hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM

bump

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Yes,I would...if he asked for it.

aimige
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:53 PM

I wouldn't BUT when he becomes old enough to make his own decisions then he can if he wants to.  He is a carbon copy of his DH and wants everything to look like him so he thinks earrings are for girls only right now.

Fit_Momma_Of_2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM

I have 2 boys & I'm not gonna make the choice for them. If they want to when thier old enough to ask me then I'll take them to get it done.

Tanya.LPM. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
cowboygal
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM

My 5.5 year old ds wants his ear pierced.  I am not too sure about it but dh said it was up to Mommy so...we will see when he gets a little older if he still wants it done. 

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)