Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am really really depressed these last few days

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

yesterday (5-23-09) was my sons 1st birthday well for 1 hate the fact that he turned 1 i am not having anymore and ny baby is growning up well i ended up having a crash c-sec because i had a prolasp cord he wasnt  breathing and was having seizures was tranferred to another hospital has a spinal tap and everything else taht goes along with that he had blood tranfusion and i had 2 everytime i think about it i just start to cry is this normal when you had such a tramatic birth experiance and almost lost yoyur child and you were also critical all day yesterday i was like ok well at this time i was doing this and this time this happend

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NANA21
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:51 AM

HUH?  With no periods and no question marks I am confused....

NANA21
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:53 AM

Are you asking if it is normal to be sad that your baby is growing up?

If so, I think its kinda normal...but dont waste too much time being sad, because as you can tell, time flies way too fast. Spend more time being happy for every day that you have him and enjoy it!

heidi37217
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:58 AM

it is absolutely normal to get emotional. Your child is growing up! You were Blessed!

RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

heidim229
by on May. 25, 2009 at 6:46 AM

its not your I am sad because he's turning 1 its more I keep thinking that a year ago I almost lost him

lyrick24
by on May. 25, 2009 at 7:01 AM

That was a traumatic experience. have you ever considered couonseling to help you get throught that? You are blessed with a wonderful child and that is what you should be focusing on, but if you just shed a tear over it then I think it's okay. However if you are depressed for days you need to seek some help.

helloistaken
by on May. 25, 2009 at 7:03 AM

No offence but did you read what she said? She had a really traumatic birth story, almost didn't even have a one yr old as he wasn't breathing and needed a ton of treatment.....Rather than focus on punctuation,  read it properly........she is sad that he is growing so fast and when she thinks back to what should have been a special day, it was a birth story that must have been agonising and scary.....happy belated bday to your little one mama........my little girl is gonna be 4 in a few days.......... let me tell u how sad that is ........ enjoy one and everyday thereafter...

Quoting NANA21:

Are you asking if it is normal to be sad that your baby is growing up?

If so, I think its kinda normal...but dont waste too much time being sad, because as you can tell, time flies way too fast. Spend more time being happy for every day that you have him and enjoy it!

Lauriemom
by on May. 25, 2009 at 7:16 AM

I "think" it is normal, I have never been thru it

You should seek counsiling momma.  Praise God your little guy is still with you!!

HUGS, I hope it gets easier

Laurie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)