Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like such a bad mom...

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I just woke up abou 5 mins ago and i look at the clock and i'm like "10:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  so i run to my son's room (whom is 7 months old today) and he's sleeping but he's now on top of the blanket instead of under it.  So i had to pee so i go pee and i'm thining...like he HAD to of woken up already and fell back asleep and i didnt hear him because i didnt know that i didnt know the volume to the monitor off..now this did happen one other time bvut it was like 3 months ago and i was able to just hear him through the doors because there was no a/c in my room at the time.  And since i wasnt awake i can picture him like screaming and crying and NOTHING..until he falls back asleep...So now...i feel like a terribe moher..i wanna cry i feel so bad..please tell me i'm not the only one whos done this..i'm gonna go get my son and love him now..

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rachel3283
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Don't worry momma, you are not the only one. I've done it before.

MinniesMami
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM

IT's ok- he's not going to hate you for it.

<----We are Hiring!! Apply Now!

myboogiewoogie
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM

hE COULD'VE JUST slept in.  don't beat yourself up. You did not intentionally neglect him, you wouldn't do that. A lot worse could happen.  Just love on him and feel better.:) 

I am a flower in the garden of awesomeness!

mrs_k_sarnik
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM

You're not a bad mom. He was safe in his crib and will fine super excited to see you when he wakes up.hugs

in loveWife to David toddler boyMommy to Jayden

imsoexcited1008
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Thanks mamas!! I Just felt so bad..but when he woke up he was just happy to see me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)