Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had 10.00 dollars what would you do?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM
  • 24 Replies

If you had ten dollars what would you do with it to have a good time with your husband? Need some good ideas.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cdgoldilocks
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM

I would save some of it, pay bills with some of it. I don't need money to have a good time with my husband. Maybe we would plan a camping trip for a few days. We both like the outdoors.

2egbhgx.jpg Eleanor Roosevelt image by whatadollx3

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. -Barry Goldwater

lightsoflove
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I would buy a bag of apples and oranges and go together to find some homeless and blessed them..

Melissa0216
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM

What kind of bills are the PPs paying with ten dollars?

About the only thing I can think of is rent a movie and pop some popcorn at home.  Ten dollars will only get me one hour of babysitting...

user521

Go to the golf course and get a couple bags of balls and go to the driving range.

CafeMom Tickers
luv2wahm

My hubby and I like to play miniature golf...sounds corny, but it's fun...for a cheap date.

Quoting lyrick24:

If you had ten dollars what would you do with it to have a good time with your husband? Need some good ideas.

Shanamaria

I would probably go rent a few movies for us to watch! 

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on May. 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Go and get an ice cream and just walk around and just talk.

MommySayz
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:56 AM

super early movie!!! i love going to early movies, its quieter, the snacks are cheaper, less people talking, and you still have the rest of the day to do fun stuff like go to the park or even have a picnic. they cost about 6 bucks to get in (total!) and then i would use the other 4 to get a giant soda and med popcorn to split (here its a combo and is 4.00)

sent via helio

BaisMom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Rent a movie and buy a snack.

I'm pretty low key, that's super fun for me!

milmiracle
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:58 AM

I'm blessed I think cuz my husband would take that 10 and transform it into 100 so I would probably just watch a nice chick flick so he can go enjoy some football or horse race.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)