Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just want to say: Jesus loves you and

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:04 PM
  • 27 Replies

wants you  to know Him and love Him, too.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kristen5476
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Um, thanks.  Jesus and I are cool though. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM

I know and I do~

Swtmama62205
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM

okay thats creapy im watching that jesus brain washing camp thing on tv right now 

mom2jade
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:09 PM

jesus is human just like you or me

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2009 at 1:10 PM

I got that memo 40 years ago but thanks anyway..............

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
diane08502
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I am trying to keep my faith, I am Catholic.   PLease pray for my son, he is three, he might have bone cancer, he already has epilepsy, and cerebral palsy, things were moving along pretty well, then this possible bone cancer thing came up.    We are doing an MRI of his leg for a lesion on his left femur on Tuesday, and we see a pediatric oncologist on June 1 at Sloan Kettering Cancer hospital in Manhattan.    Please pray that my son will be OK!!!  I hope God is listening!   thank you so much!  Diane

dianelanglamorticella@yahoo.com
momma2-3boys
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:12 PM

I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. 

Quoting diane08502:

I am trying to keep my faith, I am Catholic.   PLease pray for my son, he is three, he might have bone cancer, he already has epilepsy, and cerebral palsy, things were moving along pretty well, then this possible bone cancer thing came up.    We are doing an MRI of his leg for a lesion on his left femur on Tuesday, and we see a pediatric oncologist on June 1 at Sloan Kettering Cancer hospital in Manhattan.    Please pray that my son will be OK!!!  I hope God is listening!   thank you so much!  Diane

angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I really dont think there is a God anymore. My aunt passed away in Jan. April 25 my cousin who was my proceter and best friend passed away. My mom is not in good health ..her cancer markers keep going up and she has had pneumonia since March..every day its harder and harder to get her to wake up. My boyfriend of two years broke up with me. My kids dad is seriously messed up with drugs or something bad is going on with him. So no I dont see anything positve in my life and Im sorry if there was a God I dont think he would let me have all this negative going on.

LaurenTakaha
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Amen.. glory to our Savior Jesus Christ!!!!

God Bless Your Day!!blowing kisses

caiti
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Yeah, me too. I feel really sorry for those kids.

Quoting Swtmama62205:

okay thats creapy im watching that jesus brain washing camp thing on tv right now 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)