Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes It Feels Like...Somebody's watching me...LMAO...

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

I took this pix yesterday, bawahaha, there's a story behind it. will post it here in just a second...

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM

My husband and I went to visit his Dad and step mom to see the rv they bought and where they'll be camping for the summer. We were just hanging out,me and Ms jettie while the men fished off the dock. Then Ms Jettie said, Paula, look at that over there, she was pointing and saying, I haven't noticed that there before. I was sitting there lookin and lookin and thinking, Oh she's gettng feeble minded because I didn't see a damn thing out of the ordinary. I ask her to describe what she was seeing. She said it's on that tree over there, eyes, nose and a mouth. I was like damn, are you sure. She said yes, then got up and went to get a closer look at  the tree. I was rolling busting out laughing then ran to get my camera. I had never seen anything like that before. She told me she has seen them even the ones that glow in the dark. hahaha I thought after seeing it that I began to feel a little paranoid and thought,gawd, that's like something on cafemom., bawahahaha Another funny thing is, they have a big doublewide they live in only like 10-12 miles from the rv camp, old people crack me up.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Quoting LaNette000:

My husband and I went to visit his Dad and step mom to see the rv they bought and where they'll be camping for the summer. We were just hanging, out me and Ms jettie while the men fished off the dock. Then Ms Jettie said, Paula, look at that over there, she was pointing and saying, I haven't noticed that there before. I was sitting there lookin and lookin and thinking, Oh she's gettng feeble minded because I didn't see a damn thing out of the ordinary. I ask her to describe what she was seeing. She said it's on that tree over there, eyes, nose and a mouth. I was like damn, are you sure. She said yes, then got up and went to get a closer look at  the tree. I was rolling busting out laughing then ran to get my camera. I had never seen anything like that before. She told me she has seen them even the ones that glow in the dark. hahaha I thought after seeing it that I began to feel a little paranoid and thought,gawd, that's like something on cafemom., bawahahaha Another funny thing is, they have a big doublewide they live in only like 10-12 miles from the rv camp, old people crack me up.

My grandmother's name was jettie.I used to laugh when they said her name.Jettie pearl.Her sisters were beaula and retha and dorothy.

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:24 PM

That's cool, she has several sisters and brothers, I can only remember her sister and brother, Clayton and Evelyn.

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting LaNette000:

My husband and I went to visit his Dad and step mom to see the rv they bought and where they'll be camping for the summer. We were just hanging, out me and Ms jettie while the men fished off the dock. Then Ms Jettie said, Paula, look at that over there, she was pointing and saying, I haven't noticed that there before. I was sitting there lookin and lookin and thinking, Oh she's gettng feeble minded because I didn't see a damn thing out of the ordinary. I ask her to describe what she was seeing. She said it's on that tree over there, eyes, nose and a mouth. I was like damn, are you sure. She said yes, then got up and went to get a closer look at  the tree. I was rolling busting out laughing then ran to get my camera. I had never seen anything like that before. She told me she has seen them even the ones that glow in the dark. hahaha I thought after seeing it that I began to feel a little paranoid and thought,gawd, that's like something on cafemom., bawahahaha Another funny thing is, they have a big doublewide they live in only like 10-12 miles from the rv camp, old people crack me up.

My grandmother's name was jettie.I used to laugh when they said her name.Jettie pearl.Her sisters were beaula and retha and dorothy.

BreannazMomma
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM

it looks a bit angry..or at least upset..LOL  it would creep me out! LOL 

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Quoting LaNette000:

That's cool, she has several sisters and brothers, I can only remember her sister and brother, Clayton and Evelyn.

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting LaNette000:

Ehhhhhhh,they are all from centerville al and selma alabama.

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM

I stayed at an rv park In Centreville Alabama once for about 2 weeks, in 1989. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)