Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wanted to share....pic heavy

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I just wanted to share... we had our daughter's 5th and Son's 4th birthday party on sat. We hired a face painter which i loved and thought it was a great idea for kids of all ages.... other than that it was a looong day but well worth it... here are a few pics... thanks for reading! :)

Birthday Girl

My niece the kitty

A Lady Bug

My baby elmo

The birthday boy!

Fire breathing dragon

before paint...lol

thats all thanks for looking...feel free to share any party pics you have too!!

"The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove that they need you in theirs!"**~~He has no idea how much I love him~~**

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ldw5108a
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM

thats so cute can i ask how much the face painter costs like an hour or something ? not being nosey just curious for my son's future b-day's

heidi37217
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Cute pictures, she did an awesome job with the face painting.

First_One_8_18
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Quoting heidi37217:

Cute pictures, she did an awesome job with the face painting.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

amanda0320
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I was wondering the same thing!  That is too adorable!  hmmm new ideas for the future.

Quoting ldw5108a:

thats so cute can i ask how much the face painter costs like an hour or something ? not being nosey just curious for my son's future b-day's

My Stanley Man born 2/27/2009

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, exctended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?  Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing?  Then he is malevolent.  Is he both able and willing?  Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing?  Then why call him God?"  -Epicurus

KBSSJ5
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM

OOo yea well i paid $175 for 1 1/2 hrs. but that included a $25 travel fee. to and that was for 15-20 kids

they also do balloon animals and glitter tattoos and face painting for $200 for 90 mins

Most of the places i called we about $100/hr depending on how many kids.

They had a blast and i hade kids ages 2-13 and they all got their face painted i would def. do it again

"The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove that they need you in theirs!"**~~He has no idea how much I love him~~**

tretresmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:08 PM

They look great.  Glad everyone had fun 

KBSSJ5
by on May. 25, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Thank you

PugBug_117
by on May. 25, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Now I want my face painted!! Those look awesome!

NINA003
by on May. 25, 2009 at 9:24 AM

That looked like so much fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)