• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE: I am only human... Am I wrong for feeling this way.

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

Read my Journals on my home page for the entire story...

Summary:

My husband had been in Ohio for over 6months. He left my 3 children and I when he lost his job, now he reside with his mother.

Our house went under and I had to think on my feet fast to support my children.

I filed for a divorce yet, he do not want to sign the papers.. Therefore, I am going to work around him.

My children and I are doing fine. We reside in an apartment and living average ( it's not what we are used too but we are blessed we have a roof over our heads).

I am still in Medical School, working part time and always tired as heck.. Yet, I make sure I make time my kids by taking them to the park or going out on an outing.

It's hard but I am doing what I have to do for my children...

Ladies, Would it be wrong or selfish of me if I made time for myself and maybe date every onces in awhile?

Again, if you want to read the whole story... Stop by my home page  and feel free to read my journals.

UPDATE

Ladies, I thank you all for taking the time out to read my post. I also thank you all for making suggestion. They helped out a lot!

Well Ladies, I took a break for "ME" time this weekend. I went to a festival at the park and listened to classical jazz live. It was awesome! I felt so relaxed listening to the smooth jazz.

In the mean time..I haven't spoke to my husband in a while. Because I needed a piece of mind. He call and text me all times of the night.  He had the nerve to ask me do I still want him to send me some money.. I didn't respond at all to either of his text messages nor calls. I felt like I didn't have to respond to his text messages. Reason for: He know I need help with our children.

I know we do not suppose to question God.. I did yesterday because my husband sent me a text saying " I took the job in New York.. They going to pay me a nice salary, also they are going to pay for my gas, food, and housing.. Not to mention they letting him stay in a house on the property which has 3 bedroom and 2 baths. He said he is not coming back to GA because he is not  strong enough.

Ladies, after I read the text messages I cried and cried. I asked God why are you blessing him and he left his family? Why is he getting everything his heart desire and I am struggle with 3 kids.. I am not angrywith God but I don't understand how he is getting blessed knowing I need those blessing.

It seems like when a person live for God.. Hell always come none stop.. But when a person does wrong it seems like blessings always come their way.

I am here struggle everyday! I do not have enough money for pampers, gas, or the utilities bills. I am flat out broke... He has gotten his check. Yet, he haven't sent us nothing.

Last week I put him on Child Supprt.. Because I cant go on thinking he will come around..

He feels like he is a single man.. He thinks he has no responsibilities..

Sometimes I feel like giving up because it is to much for me to bare.. I try to be strong for my children.. Everyday its something else, or more bad news..... Every day I think how am I going to get through the day.. How will I pay this or that..

Yet, my husband is living stress free..

I just don't understand ladies...

I am drain and tired...

Elizabeth..

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Luna091306
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM

You and your children will benefit from that nice new salary too. I'm glad you took him for child support. You definitely deserve it. I'm sorry you are going through all this right now.

Angelbluewingsz
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Of course you are not wrong and i can understand how you have doubts. I wish you all the best :)

pinklilly_77
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Well I say (this is just me) let him take that nice new job.... But pull his ass back into state for court hearings.... Rape him for child support.... I know its mean... I wish I would have done this with me ex... I didnt take a penny from him struggled to get by on my minimum wage job... Please dont let him walk all over you and get away with what hes doing.... Take him to court, and make him pay out of the ass for everything.... He has a responsiablity to his kids if hes newly single or not.... JMO tho...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)