• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!!!! NO FRICKING WAY!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

My kids both layed down for their long naps at the same time today! Paige (4mos) will be out until at least 2 but probably closer to 4. Alex (23mos) is going to be out until 3ish. I have NO IDEA what to do!!!

Clean? Eat a warm meal? Take a shower alone? Heck take a whiz alone!? Finish Alex's twin size quilt? Maybe I'll just sit here on my big fat tush!

What would you be doing if all of your kids we asleep/gone for an afternoon?

Visit my store! I make cloth diapers, quilts, & childrens clothing!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leener3
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Read a book while soaking in a bubble bath.  Enjoy!!

tretresmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I would take a nice long bnubble bath and then take a nap  LOL

2007mommy2be
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Some ppl would probably say Cafe Mom. LOL! Oh and no that is not my answer.

3armycuties
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:05 PM

LOL I would say sleep but knowing me, now that I've had the baby, I would clean because I can finally not only see my feet but I can touch them, lol!

sk_tennyson
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I guess everyone thought it was going to be drama since there have been almost 70 views and very few replies.

LOL drama mamas

Visit my store! I make cloth diapers, quilts, & childrens clothing!

MorganRaesMom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:09 PM

I would probably sleep!!!! LOL Our 2 month old naps on and off throughout the day and currently is taking his LONG nap of the day right now, and probably will be sleeping for another hour or so. I just wish our 3 year old still napped! I would be snoozing right about now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

lvnmylif
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:10 PM

It is such a relief when your kids get onto the same schedule.  In the afternoon when my toddlers go down for their nap I usually get on here then do my house chores for the day.  I have a little cleaning schedule I stick to.  Sometimes I will take a nap but not very often. 

epoh

Seriously? Id go on cafemom lol--which is what I am doing right now because DDs papi took her for an hour or so.

I might get up and figure something out for dinner soon though . .. 

The world is absurd, and beautiful, and small.

sarahbell811

I would lay on the couch and watch a Lifetime movie, maybe take a nap....LOL

Mom2twinsinOH
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:13 PM

SLEEP!!! OMG what I would give for a nap.

I have been sick with mono, strep, and a sinus infection. My doctor said to get an extra 5-6 hours of sleep a DAY! I am a mom to almost two year old twins, a full time student, and I work. My fiance works and goes to school full time...oh, and we are in the process of planning our wedding and my parents' 50th ann. (we are getting married on their anniversary). So, even an hour long nap would be like heaven....maybe I'll bring you my kiddos and you can play with them while your kids nap?  Hehehehe, jj.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)