Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like morning NOOKIE?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:20 PM
  • 37 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you like or hate it when DH/SO bugs you in the A.M. for some nookie?

Options:

I LOVE morning Nookie

I DON'T MIND morning Nookie, it's okay

I hate it when he bugs me in the morning (let me sleep!)

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 132

View Results

p.s. if you choose "other" please state what it is : )

I Wub My Family!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savedbygrace316
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:22 PM

bump....I don't mind occasionally.

CafeMom Tickers
bubsmum04
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I would rahter sleep, but I know he LOVES morning sex, so I usually roll to one side and let him get it. LOL

It's really hard for me to fully wake up in the mornings, which makes it hard for me to O. lol  

mommyofcutness

I almost needed it to function when I was pregnant!! We had sex literally almost 4 times a day while I was pregnant!!!

"That's the good thing about death. You either die or you don't" ....Hank Hill

bablondie

I hate going to bed at 2 am, where my DH is sleeping like a rock, then bug me at 6 am on only 4 hours of sleep drives me up the wall. I get so grouchy.

mommyofcutness
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Quoting bubsmum04:

I would rahter sleep, but I know he LOVES morning sex, so I usually roll to one side and let him get it. LOL

It's really hard for me to fully wake up in the mornings, which makes it hard for me to O. lol  

roflmao! love it!

"That's the good thing about death. You either die or you don't" ....Hank Hill

imsoexcited1008
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:24 PM

I dont mind...sometimes i like it, but now that we have a 7 month old, i dont like it cause usually he is in the room with us...havent done it with him in the room idk if i could..it weirds me out a little. lol

rennez
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I don't mind it...if i can shower first.  i always feel like i need a shower right away in the morning, so i don't like nookie when i don't feel clean.

ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM

It depends on how early in the morning it is. At least let me chug my first cup of coffee and then I'll be good to go. Lol.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

Angelbluewingsz
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:26 PM

sorry to say but back when we were actually having sex I would usually sleep through it- I am not a morning person.... plus, I was always so worried about morning breath i could never get "in the mood" til I was up and freshened up--- by then he lost interest too!

cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I am sooo not a morning person, but morning nookie is my favorite. What better way to wake me up then to get me off so to speak! lol....plus, he always lets me stay in bed then he returns with a fresh cup of coffee prepared exactly how I like it...can't get any better then that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)