Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Hurt.. I cant handle this while im pregnant

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:39 PM
  • 32 Replies

ok so right now me and my fiance dont live together...not bc we dont want to its just we have 2 kids and theres nowhere we could stay together me him and the two kids so he stays at his moms and i stay at mine with the kids well he has a myspace that i guess his sister made for his and he supposedly dnt know the password or anything well i made up a page..random girl added hima and sent him a message well he took it and wrote back so i called up a dif sis of his one that also live at his moms and was like was he on the comp today and she said yes...so what do i do now leave him?? weve been 2gether almost 4yrs and i love him sooo much also i am preg w/ our 3rd baby i cant get ahlod of him cuz he dnt have a phone so i gotta wait until he calls i just dnt know what to do i cant handle him doing this while i am pregnant i need help/advice plz

WIFEY 2 ISAAC ~7.9.05~

MOMMY 2      EZRA ANGEL ~1.5.07~      EMMANUEL FRANKIE ~3.3.08~

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nemiller
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:42 PM

you're mad because you trapped him into replying to a girl that doesn't even exist?  what did he say?  unless he was being sexual, inappropriate, or planning to meet with someone else, i don't think there's anything you should do.  except stop baiting him.  if you don't trust him, that's one thing (and you need to deal with it WITHOUT being sneaky).  but if you're concocting reasons to be pissed at him, that's quite another.

aidensmom1117
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:42 PM

If you want to work it our. call him on it now! just be up front, ask him why he is messaging other women (assuming these are inapproriate e-mails) unless he is stopped it will only continue til it is too late!  best of luck to you!

mcsmom99
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM

He doesn't have a phone, hasn't fully committed to you (or you'd be married by now), is responding to random chicks on the internet and you're pregnant with his 3rd child?

Is there really a question here?  He's no good for you.  You need to forget about him and concentrate on being a single parent to your 3 children.  Good luck.

momma2-3boys
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM

What did the email say?

The other thing is why did you do that?  Hmm...  not sure but I think it is something you both can work out and have trust. 

bluesky51201
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM

If you can't trust him then leave him.  If you're going to have to use immature baiting tricks to try and trap him to see if you can trust him then why bother being with him?  I would never be with a man if I had to worry about if I could trust him or not.  Was the message sexual or something?  My DH has lots of women on his Myspace and I never even thought of letting it bother me.

Jennifer1507
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM

ok the begining was fine then in the end he was like "i like what i see , hit me up"

WIFEY 2 ISAAC ~7.9.05~

MOMMY 2      EZRA ANGEL ~1.5.07~      EMMANUEL FRANKIE ~3.3.08~

smilingmomma
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:48 PM

i agree .. for one i under stood her reply lol and not so much your  post thank  you nermiller for breaking it down for me lol ... and two you  should trust him with out trying to bait him .. you are grown no need for high school games

Quoting nemiller:

you're mad because you trapped him into replying to a girl that doesn't even exist?  what did he say?  unless he was being sexual, inappropriate, or planning to meet with someone else, i don't think there's anything you should do.  except stop baiting him.  if you don't trust him, that's one thing (and you need to deal with it WITHOUT being sneaky).  but if you're concocting reasons to be pissed at him, that's quite another.

TwinMommy2BE86
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Although sites like myspace have been cause for problems in relationships . I dont think you should be pissed because he accepted your friend request . Its kind of immature just to " bait " him like that . If you have such trust issues your relationship is bound to fail . I dont understand why you two cant live together since you now have a 3rd child on the way it doesnt make sense that you two dont have room but you do for a 3rd child . Unless he has given you reason to suspect cheating i would just leave it alone .

kmsmommy430
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM

was the message inappropriate or just hi how are you?

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds and i have an 18 yr old adopted daughter. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours.

air forceteen girltoddler boy

nemiller
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM

then fess up and deal with it head-on instead of playing games.

Quoting Jennifer1507:

ok the begining was fine then in the end he was like "i like what i see , hit me up"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)