Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daddy & Me Time **Pic Heavy**

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

Jade and Jeff spent the last couple of hours playing outside, washing his truck...she was sooo muddy, and you should have SEEN the bathwater when i was done...

Just wanted to share....for all of us who are bored out there LOL!!

Ok we went outside again, and got to eat a popsicle lol!! Here are more pics (excuse my picture whoreness today lmao)

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Awe, that's great!!!  I wish my boys could have daddy and me time with their father. I know they miss that. Looks like they had a blast!

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:22 PM

She kept taking the water hose and running away with it lol! She couldnt figure out how to make the sprayer work LOL!!

Quoting cjsmom0206:

Awe, that's great!!!  I wish my boys could have daddy and me time with their father. I know they miss that. Looks like they had a blast!

cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM

That's so cute!!!  They're so funny when they are first exploring new things. I have a two-year-old that I'm constantly laughing at because he's so cute.

Quoting missamanda86:

She kept taking the water hose and running away with it lol! She couldnt figure out how to make the sprayer work LOL!!

Quoting cjsmom0206:

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM

She will be 2 in September, and man the things she does let me tell you LMAO!!

Quoting cjsmom0206:

That's so cute!!!  They're so funny when they are first exploring new things. I have a two-year-old that I'm constantly laughing at because he's so cute.

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting cjsmom0206:

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:16 PM

More cuteness added!!!

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Yeah that happens when he doesnt wear undies LOL!!

Quoting vjwsecret:

you can tell she had a blast...i saw part of your hubby butt hehe, lol

azn_ladie82
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Aww.. I love it when my husband plays with our boys. Whenever my husband has a car meet, he will take our oldest with him. He loves cars just as much as Daddy..lol

Are you a proud preemie mom of a NICUGRADUATE? Click on my NICU blinkie to meet other moms of preemies just like you.

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:53 PM

My DD is the biggest tomboy ive ever seen lol! She would rather play out in the dirt with her brother than play with dolls, and it irritates my mom...i think its funny!

Quoting azn_ladie82:

Aww.. I love it when my husband plays with our boys. Whenever my husband has a car meet, he will take our oldest with him. He loves cars just as much as Daddy..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)