• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STUPID STUPID WOMAN!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

So an old friend of mine, who is not really a friend anymore, just someone I email, sends out a prayer request for her DD last night. Well she was online so I asked her why what up. She tells me her DD has pnemonia and she's been admitted to the hospital, please pray that she gets better. okay absolutely, poor little girl, she's only 19 months, so then it hits me, I'm like why are you not up there with her right now? Why are you at home on the computer. .don't you think she wants her mommy. This is what she told me... Tommy is the father and Missy is the fathers girlfriend

Well the doctor said that only two people can be there with her after visiting hours and me and tommy dont understand doctor speak but missy does so they are with her

Um, okay, so you can't ask the doctor to use laymens terms? You are in the middle of a custody battle and you are letting the g/f be with your little girl in her time of need instead of you.. Hell if it was so imperative for Missy to be there, then why didn't Tommy take his ass home... Why are you not up there with your kid?

When my kid was in the hospital with RSV, I lost 26 lbs because I wouldn't even leave his side to eat, ... And you are at home on the computer... I cannot understand this train of thought... It's really confusing me...

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Fit_Momma_Of_2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Wow...I don't understand either. thats really sad. Hope her DD gets better.

girls.gif stripper image by Joo_baby_08words.gif quotes image by bbais31

smileolot
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Everyone is different! I try not to judge since I don't know all the details. Who knows she could be so tired that she thought she would let the dad be a responsible dad for a change. Don't forget she needs to rejuvinate... Who knows?

Peace

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Judgemental, nosey busy body!

I heard of this women, who posted her "friend's" business online, because she felt she was better than her "friend" because they handle stressful situations differently.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

1mom08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM
If It Were Me Damn Strait I'd Be There 24/7 With My Child!! I'm Like You I wouldn't Leave His Side.
But PPL Do Let Other's Sit With Then While One Goes To Eat Or Rest Stuff Like That, I Really Don't know What I'd Do.

Photobucket

1mom08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Quoting wickedfiress:

Judgemental, nosey busy body!

I heard of this women, who posted her "friend's" business online, because she felt she was better than her "friend" because they handle stressful situations differently.

She really wasn't being judgemental at all!
JMVITT
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Her father is with her.  It's not like her baby is in the hospital all by herself. she has her father.  If mom gets full custody he is going to miss out on so much of her life, why not give him this one thing? 

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Quoting WifeyandMommy89:

So an old friend of mine, who is not really a friend anymore, just someone I email, sends out a prayer request for her DD last night. Well she was online so I asked her why what up. She tells me her DD has pnemonia and she's been admitted to the hospital, please pray that she gets better. okay absolutely, poor little girl, she's only 19 months, so then it hits me, I'm like why are you not up there with her right now? Why are you at home on the computer. .don't you think she wants her mommy. This is what she told me... Tommy is the father and Missy is the fathers girlfriend

Well the doctor said that only two people can be there with her after visiting hours and me and tommy dont understand doctor speak but missy does so they are with her

Um, okay, so you can't ask the doctor to use laymens terms? You are in the middle of a custody battle and you are letting the g/f be with your little girl in her time of need instead of you.. Hell if it was so imperative for Missy to be there, then why didn't Tommy take his ass home... Why are you not up there with your kid?

When my kid was in the hospital with RSV, I lost 26 lbs because I wouldn't even leave his side to eat, ... And you are at home on the computer... I cannot understand this train of thought... It's really confusing me...

All of that is chock full of attitude and judgment.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

reelo
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM

For all we know, mom has been with her 24/7 for a week and left for a night to catch a shower and some sleep.  Maybe she and the father cannot be in the smae place so she does days and he does nights so they don't end up arguing in front of their sick child.  Its not my place (or yours) to judge.

We all deal with stress differently and we all deal with stressful situations differently.  You may need to be there 24/7, she may need to not see her baby hooked up to tubes and wires. 

shecallsmemom04
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM

maybe she wanted to come home, eat, change, shower, and get a little down time for a second.  i don't view that as a crime.  running herself into the ground, will not help her child. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)