• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please pray for this little girl she was born too early *update in replies* again in red

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

please pray for this little girl. her mommy is my friend and she had her too early i am not exctly sure how many weeks early but she was not supposed to be here till july.  she was born today and weighs 3lbs and 12 oz and is 16 inches long.  both mom and baby are doing ok but she still needs your prayers. thank you all mommies.

update-- her name is peyton marie. and mommy and baby are still doing well. mommy can leave in 3 days but probably will not. thank you all for your prayers

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Awe God bless that sweet little girl.  I will pray for her!

luvmyaustin
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM

praying

newmommyhjm
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM

awww, she is precious! Definitely will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

I'm Heather. Proud Army wife to Colt, who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. Loving Mommy to Chyenne, the prettiest little milk monster, and baby Cohen, due in August.

tcandholly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:02 PM

bump

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2009 at 8:04 PM

She is beautiful and so tiny!

Quoting luvmyaustin:

praying

Photobucket 

MaxsLovingMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Quoting luvmyaustin:

praying

nudge08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM

I will definitely keep your friend and her dd in my prayers. My first child was 32 weeks and he weighed 3lbs 2oz. He is a healthy and happy 4year old now. The hardest part is when she has to leave her behind at the hospital.

mommywillU
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I had my baby a month premature and she is doing just fine now. This baby looks so sweet and has really good color.

Kaybean
by Kayleen on May. 24, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Quoting luvmyaustin:

praying

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

tcandholly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:15 PM

here is another updated pic. so far they are still doing good. but daddy has not updated me anymore than that.  they are about 45 minutes from their home because she has to go to a special hospital that could accomidate her being early so i am pretty sure that she wont leave her. but we have our fingers crossed that she wont have to be there long at all. she is breathing good so far just little. thank you for all your prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)