• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I.........

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay may sound weird or whatever.. But I am REALLY bored! I mean really bored!! There is nothing to do today.. I cleaned the entire house yesterday so the house is clean. The lawn needs to be mowed though. I thought about helping hubby out and try mowing the lawn. We have a push mower and it isn't heavy or anything. I would just really like something to do outside. Do you think I can mow? Like the vibration of the mower is okay? If I get to feeling weird I would stop but I wanted some of yall's opinions..

These are merely my opinions, NOT facts. What I state is what I have learned with my kids as a mother, after all isn't that what cafemom is about- Mother's giving other Mother's advice. Advice is just opinions NOT facts.
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lil_one21
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:00 PM

i mowed up to like 7-8 mts prego and it never hurt me i would just make sure i stoped if i got to hurting and all that and only if your not on bed rest... and make sure you have a phone on you or someone there to get help if you need it

Mommy2_two
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:01 PM

I don't mow. But I don't see how it could hurt you.

CubanJelly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:01 PM

I jogged, lifted weights and did yoga until a week before I delivered.  Your call.confused

smileolot
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:03 PM

how about rest? You will miss it! Enjoy it while you can! You will miss a day like today! I promise

Lacy_2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:06 PM

I know... LOL.. But I am a very active person and this sitting here watching TV is getting really old..LOL

Quoting smileolot:

how about rest? You will miss it! Enjoy it while you can! You will miss a day like today! I promise

These are merely my opinions, NOT facts. What I state is what I have learned with my kids as a mother, after all isn't that what cafemom is about- Mother's giving other Mother's advice. Advice is just opinions NOT facts.
JadenR
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I think you should be fine mowing...Just make sure you have plenty of water by you and a phone near just in case. I use to mow my grandmothers lawn (not while preggers) and I would get SO hot after like 5 mins LOL I live in FL so its always hot here and I would make sure I had LOTS of water near me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)