Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm eating pancakes ALL day long. I can't take it anymore!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

TODAY HAS NOT BEEN FUN!!!!

I woke up at 6:30 and started cleaning carpets with the Rug Doctor I rented, which had to be back by 10:30 (yea, right). I got some batter blaster yesterday so that breakfast would be EASY because I was going to be busy (it's pancake mix in a whipped cream can). Breakfast went over just fine and I just got done cleaning my carpets around 1. DS was down for his nap, so I waited to take it back and they didn't charge me! SCORE! It was ALLL downhill from there. DS had constant meltdowns the whole time we were in the store returning it. He even had a time out right there in Lowes. Now that I am done, he is FREAKING out! I'm supposed to be going next door for a BBQ, but frankly, I don't fuckin feel like it. I'm crabby, hot, dirty and tired. I'm starving, but I don't even want to make myself food, so Batter Blaster ALLLL day long it is! (and yes, for DS, too. Pancakes for a day aren't going to kill him. It's organic if that makes you sleep a little better tonight)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nookers
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Well I hope you enjoy your clean carpets and pancakes today! (mmmm I love pancakes) Relax, take a shower/bath then go let the neighbors cook for you! You have worked hard today!

NOOKERS<><
First_One_8_18
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Oh, my neighbors just did one better! They took DS to go play with their nieces and nephews and are going to feed him, tire him out and send him back home! I don't have to leave! WHOOOHOOOO! Now I have time to run around without pants on and put my house back together after piling EVERYTHING up on couches and stacking stuff in the kitchen.

(SO is in rehab and has been for a week, so I'm doing this ALL on my own. They've been ANGELS while this is all happening. If they see that I'm getting stressed or if I'm going to go visit him, they take DS for me without me even asking. I couldn't POSSIBLY ask for better neighbors!)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)