• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come look she is so cute!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

We got a new little kitty.  I had to share. She is only 4 weeks old and she is still on the bottle. She is adorable!

Oh and her name is Meela!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LolaBellesMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Awwww!  Was she abandoned or something?  I didn't think people were allowed to sell animals less than 8 weeks old?

I am a SAH, lactivist, alt-schedule vaxing, future ERFing, Glenn Beck watching, Dr. Laura listening, conservative and agnostic and pro-life because I don't need religion to have morals, Hubby loving Mommy to my 8 month old beautiful baby girl!  And I am my kid's mom!

MyStErIoUsWiFe
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:54 PM

We got her from the local feed store up where I live.  They said I could have her for for free and they would give her her shots.  I guess there is a cat that lives in there barn and she had some kittens.  She was the only one that survived. 

LolaBellesMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Oh, poor kitty. :(  What did you name her?  She is so cute!  I really want a kitten, but I have bad luck with cats!  They always pee all over my stuff.

Quoting MyStErIoUsWiFe:

We got her from the local feed store up where I live.  They said I could have her for for free and they would give her her shots.  I guess there is a cat that lives in there barn and she had some kittens.  She was the only one that survived. 

I am a SAH, lactivist, alt-schedule vaxing, future ERFing, Glenn Beck watching, Dr. Laura listening, conservative and agnostic and pro-life because I don't need religion to have morals, Hubby loving Mommy to my 8 month old beautiful baby girl!  And I am my kid's mom!

LolaBellesMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Ha!  I just saw what you named her!  Nevermind.  That is cute!

Cakelover_5
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Very sweet!!!!

KelseyNovy87
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:22 PM

She's so cute!!  We just got a new kitty on Thursday, he's going on 7 weeks, and we named him Thor. 

MyStErIoUsWiFe
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Aww he is so cute. 

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

She's so cute!!  We just got a new kitty on Thursday, he's going on 7 weeks, and we named him Thor. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)